New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Guy tried his best to make her look ugly. I guess he's a misogynist.

He didn't like that she dressed "like a whore". She looks her worst in WIFLFAG and that horrid film that I can't even remember.

Even at the end of that ad for that car she looks horrible, even though she was really pretty for the rest of the clip. I won't even post the pic of the ending where she seems a monster

And he did it ON PURPOSE

And when she decided to stop with his stupid ideas, and embrace leotards and gays and bright and light instead of drinking in stinky pubs she released COADF.

Guy tried his best to make her look ugly. I guess he's a misogynist.

He didn't like that she dressed "like a whore". She looks her worst in WIFLFAG and that horrid film that I can't even remember.

Even at the end of that ad for that car she looks horrible, even though she was really pretty for the rest of the clip. I won't even post the pic of the ending where she seems a monster

And he did it ON PURPOSE

And when she decided to stop with his stupid ideas, and embrace leotards and gays and bright and light instead of drinking in stinky pubs she released COADF.

he has a grandpa look, don't you think?

I get focusing on visual artiste Madonna's appearance to the extent of implications it may have on her art but I'll never understand why for some it isn't enough just to see someone you admire out and about looking beautiful, making a difference and enjoying their life.

Look at this amazing creature:

1414730410013_wps_11_NEW_YORK_NY_OCTOBER

What is with the always wearing of the big cross necklace?

Is it like a trademark look she's going for, because I think it is starting to become a bit of a tired look

She is a Kabbalist and before that a Catholic, so what is with the wearing of the protestant cross all the time?

I can remember noticing it a lot around the time she was with Jesus Luz

Seriously, why not a star of David.. something different, fresh.. not tired and old look.. not to mention, boring, Christian and just plain uncool.. its actually not that cool to be uncool, if u ask me

whenever-i-see-stupid-people-post_o_1115

UGH, this conversation is about HAIR, FACE AND CROSSES, not newbies!

Then please enlighten us with some news.

These tired topics are really all we have to go on right now.

You know how the lead up to a new album is.

Protestant versus Catholic Crosses, Madonna's lips, the MDNA skin, people calling each other cunts and creatures haha @ this thread today.

Who cares if Madonna wears crosses or not? It's a look she's rocked for decades....

I love the new hair though, if that's sort of the look for the new era then I definitely approve.

I get focusing on visual artiste Madonna's appearance to the extent of implications it may have on her art but I'll never understand why for some it isn't enough just to see someone you admire out and about looking beautiful, making a difference and enjoying their life.

THIS :thumbsup:

:sassy:

Are you guys aiming for something really contemporary sounding with it?

I wouldn’t say were trying to nail 2014. With most artists, Dahi and I try to approach it from a longevity standpoint. Especially if we’re pitching beats to someone its like, Is this fucking hot this month? Because this record won’t be out for another year. That can be stressful, but the bottom line is like making room for the song, because the song is really what stands the test of time. I feel like right now a lot of pressure to get that single, and get that dance tune. That’s probably the coolest thing about Madonna. She has been doing so many records for so long, it’s kind of irrelevant to try to fit into the now.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/10/31/blood-diamonds-madonnas-new-album-is-going-to-be-good/#ixzz3HkybD5JO

Are you guys aiming for something really contemporary sounding with it?

I wouldn’t say were trying to nail 2014. With most artists, Dahi and I try to approach it from a longevity standpoint. Especially if we’re pitching beats to someone its like, Is this fucking hot this month? Because this record won’t be out for another year. That can be stressful, but the bottom line is like making room for the song, because the song is really what stands the test of time. I feel like right now a lot of pressure to get that single, and get that dance tune. That’s probably the coolest thing about Madonna. She has been doing so many records for so long, it’s kind of irrelevant to try to fit into the now.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/10/31/blood-diamonds-madonnas-new-album-is-going-to-be-good/#ixzz3HkybD5JO

tumblr_inline_mrdrmeogU81qz4rgp.gif