New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

She looks perfect again.But I can't stand black on her again.Shes always wearing black.

yeah it'd be nice if she wears red, maroon, blue, green, yellow or whatever... it's always been black since 2008...

You don't know wheather to hit me or kiss me, I get a lot of that.

😈

and they've learned they can't drive you away or make you afraid to give your opinion as hard as they try.. I knew that from the start as I know you from absmad and it's been amusing to read.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Is there a "protestant" cross? I ask this sincerely, i thought the cross was all the same for Christians.

It's a cross with a big red X on it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Am I the only one who doesn't find all this newbie bashing and insulting amusing?

I don't find it amusing either. Some people can't help being odious in public. It's like kids wanting to show their poop.

But complaining Madonna is wearing a cross? She's been doing that since day one basically. Seems a little weird to ask why. For freshness, she could wear a penis-bong-cross necklace...

Kim I learnt the hard way about saying anything negative about Diplo despite me being a fan. :lmao: just nod.

When I saw Nas pic I screamed so loud surprised you didn't hear me from Scotland

I heard you all the way in Dundee

Is there a "protestant" cross? I ask this sincerely, i thought the cross was all the same for Christians.

Anyway, i think we could nominate this post as the most absurd of the year. And that means a lot, considering all the threads we have been suffering since Madonna started working on the new album.

The Catholic cross is a crucifix with Jesus on it. Protestants only use a plain cross.

I think that initial post about her wearing crosses all the time lately was weird, but it's not really true that she's been wearing crosses nonstop for her whole career either. She rarely wore crosses during her peak Kabbalah years (a.k.a. the Guy Ritchie years). The crosses made a big comeback in the last few years.

Am I the only one who doesn't find all this newbie bashing and insulting amusing?

I don't find that amusing at all especially if they are Madonna fans. What I find amusing is someone remaining unbothered by them and not giving them any excuse to "flush"them.

There really is no happy middle with Madonna forums.

I don't find that amusing at all especially if they are Madonna fans. What I find amusing is someone remaining unbothered by them and not giving them any excuse to "flush"them.

There really is no happy middle with Madonna forums.

UGH, this conversation is about HAIR, FACE AND CROSSES, not newbies!