New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Don't forget that Sly & Robbie have remixed two of Madonna's songs both with reggae/dancehall influences. I love their mix of "Supernatural" and the remix of "Give It 2 Me", featuring Cherine "Dancehall Soul" Anderson.

(crazy, ghetto, aggressive, angry, twerking music)

It's basically going to sound like this and it's going to be amazing

:rotfl: In what universe could any of those adjectives be used to describe that rubbish? (Except maybe "twerking")

The kind of garbage that spring breakers dance to on the beach while...you guessed it...Diplo Djs for them.

(22 Jump St. anyone?)

I like the idea of a reggae sound for Madonna.It's something new and fresh for her.

I'm not a huge reggae fan, but I do think she needs to do something a little different. I can't see her doing a slow Bob Marley type of song but a more uptempo dancehall thing could work.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love the random Diplo cameo - here are all of these Jamaicans having a street party and then a white blond guy pops up. :lmao:

Sounds like my family reunion. :lmao:

Where's Chuck82, I suddenly wanna go to the food van

Reggae vibe? I can't wait to read all the meltdowns here once we hear the new Diplo produced single and you realize it's exactly everything you didn't want Madonna to do (crazy, ghetto, aggressive, angry, twerking music) :lmao:

It's basically going to sound like this and it's going to be amazing

:Disco_Ball:

That song was a HIT in Latin America :wow:

Someone could post "Under Pressure" on here, with no one ever having heard it before, and someone would quote it and call it trash lol.

It's so funny to see fans still bitching about Diplo's music. Why even post about the album if you hate his music? You clearly aren't going to like about half of the new record imao

Someone could post "Under Pressure" on here, with no one ever having heard it before, and someone would quote it and call it trash lol.

It's so funny to see fans still bitching about Diplo's music. Why even post about the album if you hate his music? You clearly aren't going to like about half of the new record imao

Don't be ridiculous. Are you another one that thinks Madonna contributes nothing to her own music? I think some of Pat Leonard and Steve Bray's work with other artists is subpar. Does that mean I hate their glorious output with Madonna?

Ugh.

Don't be ridiculous. Are you another one that thinks Madonna contributes nothing to her own music? I think some of Pat Leonard and Steve Bray's work with other artists is subpar. Does that mean I hate their glorious output with Madonna?

Ugh.

Ugh at me all you want twat

I in no way said Madonna contributes nothing to her music. Where exactly did I say that?

I said you should stop complaining about Diplo if you hate his music so much. It seems inherently counter productive since he's producing a good chunk of the album. Maybe you will like it because it will have a Madonna twist and maybe you won't. Do any of us care? No

Listen to No Doubt's Settle Down and Gwen New single Baby Don't Lié, that's reggae and i'm fine with it.

I hate to continue to talk about this, but hardly!! People keep throwing that term around loosely. There's a big difference between "reggae" and "reggae influence."

I like the idea of a reggae sound for Madonna.It's something new and fresh for her.

She's already been twerking that booty. These were official unreleased mixes. There's also the L.E.X. Reggaeton mix of Hung Up too...

Guest Rachelle of London

Rocco has been instagramming about Nas recently and the Nas documentary. I knew something was up. I'm so happy right now

Ugh at me all you want twat

I in no way said Madonna contributes nothing to her music. Where exactly did I say that?

I said you should stop complaining about Diplo if you hate his music so much. It seems inherently counter productive since he's producing a good chunk of the album. Maybe you will like it because it will have a Madonna twist and maybe you won't. Do any of us care? No

"twat"? Are you trying to be a British person from 1995 or something? Stick to the tried and tested....like prick...

The original post, painting that painfuly bad song as somehow "ghetto, agressive angry" (none of which it is) was intended to infer that a number of us are going to be disappointed when Madonna serves such mediocrity up on her new album (which she won't, as she's Madonna)

You then whined (like the typical little duplo bitch fanboy tends to do on here) that anyone disliking Diplo would dislike Madonna's new record, which is unture. The Madonna factor may well make it the best thing ever.

Don't like the discussion because it differs from your opinion? then that's just tough innit....prick.

:rotfl: In what universe could any of those adjectives be used to describe that rubbish? (Except maybe "twerking")

The kind of garbage that spring breakers dance to on the beach while...you guessed it...Diplo Djs for them.

(22 Jump St. anyone?)

Seriously, shut the fuck up for once.

Seriously, shut the fuck up for once.

:rotfl: You're such an epic fail. Keep posting the duplo shit, over and over, as you have since day one. It's never gonna sound any better.