New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

ermm.. No. Simply, no. It sounds outdated and stupid. Madonna new tune is rumored to be boomtastic!!

This is the stuff Diplo is capable of!

Are you guys serious? it sounds like an old raggaeton song you dance at cocobongo Cancun during spring break

Diplo: “Madonna’s first single has been chosen and it is one of my 5 songs”.

We have finished the work together. The first single has been chosen and it is one of my songs.

5 songs of mine should be on the final tracklist and are in the mixing stage at the moment.

He added that “the sessions were fun and most of my tracks have a reggae vibe“.

http://drownedmadonna.com/diplo-madonnas-first-single-chosen-one-songs/20141030

^ no thank you...rather not have 3 albums with filler and four good songs.

I just want to reach over the virtual world and slap you sometimes. That's your appeal I guess.. Fucking love to love/hate you!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

I just want to reach over the virtual world and slap you sometimes. That's your appeal I guess.. Fucking love to love/hate you!!!!!

the feeling is mutual :):smooch:

Diplo: “Madonna’s first single has been chosen and it is one of my 5 songs”.

We have finished the work together. The first single has been chosen and it is one of my songs.

5 songs of mine should be on the final tracklist and are in the mixing stage at the moment.

He added that “the sessions were fun and most of my tracks have a reggae vibe“.

http://drownedmadonna.com/diplo-madonnas-first-single-chosen-one-songs/20141030

you're 3 page late, babe.

Amusing how much people can disagree, not everyone on here is ever going to be %100 happy with what Madonna does.

At least Reggae is a new genre for her and certainly a new sound in the general public's view. It's going to be seen as another reinvention. I know she has delved into reggae with "Why It's So Hard" on Erotica but it's going to be more fleshed out on this new record i think.

We are getting a new sound from her this time around, so people should be happy.

Reggae is a global genre of music. Like pop, rock etc. Dancehall is a subgenre of reggae. From what diplo did in the past. It's definitly dancehall.

Reggae influenced first single would be smashing!

Such a great reinvention for her and it sounds like it could be uber cool!

Are you guys serious? it sounds like an old raggaeton song you dance at cocobongo Cancun during spring break

I agree. It's a little aggressive. And I hate Sean Paul, so that doesn't help. I hope there's a mix of harder and softer stuff. That Robyn song isn't my favorite on her album, but I do think something slower and more melodic like that will be a better fit for Madonna than much of Major Lazer's stuff.

I agree. It's a little aggressive. And I hate Sean Paul, so that doesn't help. I hope there's a mix of harder and softer stuff. That Robyn song isn't my favorite on her album, but I do think something slower and more melodic like that will be a better fit for Madonna than much of Major Lazer's stuff.

I have a sense we will get a lot of variety from the record and probably multiple ranges of pacing. She's made a gem, I can feel it ^_^

Reggae vibe? I can't wait to read all the meltdowns here once we hear the new Diplo produced single and you realize it's exactly everything you didn't want Madonna to do (crazy, ghetto, aggressive, angry, twerking music) :lmao:

It's basically going to sound like this and it's going to be amazing

:Disco_Ball:

Why's It So Hard is amazing indeed, another one of her underrated songs IMO. love the funky touch!

Me too. I've always loved this song. I don't understand why it's so underrated by fans.

Exciting news! If his songs are in the mixing process then the other sessions must be mixed by now. Also if she actually shot the album art last week (did she died her eyebrows? i hope so!) then the album could actually come out by december!!!

Btw, I'm HERE for mayor lazer-dancehall-donna. Watch out for this makes me lose my shit

Edited by juanmaxxx