New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Just a rumour: from the set of new madonna's video directed by mert alas and piggot, one of the wigs probably wore by Madonna

No thanks. We've already got Cher for that sort of tacky shit.

I acknowledge of course that as a rule of thumb Madonna + wigs = LIFE, e.g. Drowned World Tour geisha segment, "Girl Gone Wild" video, "Frozen" video etc. but I generally prefer her natural hair.

I don't mind wigs but that wig isn't really that different from her natural hair. What's the point? If she's going to wear a wig, I would want it be a completely different color and style.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't mind wigs but that wig isn't really that different from her natural hair. What's the point? If she's going to wear a wig, I would want it be a completely different color and style.

+1

Well, that wig looks platinum. M's hair hasn't been that light in years, if not decades.

Well maybe she likes the style of the wig but she doesn't want to cut her actual hair. I'm just guessing. I know (if my memory serves me correctly) that when Angelina Jolie was filming Changeling, the hair style was similar as the wig posted above and instead of actually cutting her hair they pinned it up instead of actually cutting it.

Some people seem fixated on her changing her hair and her look radically. I really don't think that's necessary. I'm totally happy with her current look. I think it suits her and looks great. Maybe she can change it subtly but I don't see that's it's going to help to make a radical change just for the sake of it.

Well maybe she likes the style of the wig but she doesn't want to cut her actual hair. I'm just guessing. I know (if my memory serves me correctly) that when Angelina Jolie was filming Changeling, the hair style was similar as the wig posted above and instead of actually cutting her hair they pinned it up instead of actually cutting it.

But that's my point, why use the wig, when they could just pin up the back of her hair to get the same look.

No wigs. That GGW platinum thing was cheap & nasty. Time for an actual NEW HAIRDO Madge.

Thank you!

Its time. I understand the convenience of wigs, but part of the Madonna mystique has always been the commitment to the character of the era. Ie: real hair color, cut, style.

I made it my avatar FOR A REASON. That hair is everything

Madonna-GirlsGoneWild.jpg

:thumbsup: The GGW platinum wig is divine! FullGlamDonna, yes please. She looked like a bad-ass Catwoman.

I made it my avatar FOR A REASON. That hair is everything

Madonna-GirlsGoneWild.jpg

The platinum concept was great, I love the video. but the ACTUAL WIG looked like it had been nicked straight off a department store mannequin. Even in that pic, the front just looks...well, crap.

Hair during the MDNA era was PERFECTION and she looked fucking FIERCE. Period. We can only hope she's gonna have another great hairstyle like that now. I don't like that wig, short hair doesn't look good on her anymore.