New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

now this would be amazing. but Im afraid it's just wishful thinking.

Belgian singer-songwriter Paul Van Haver aka Stromae will be the guest of tomorrow's episode of "College Tour", a popular TV show that some describe as the Dutch rendition of "Inside the Actors Studio".

A preview for the episode aired today - in the clip Twan Huys, the show host told Stromae that he had to give him the message that Madonna would like him to come to her house after the taping of the show.

"Stromae starts laughing and says he doesn't have time for that" - MadonnaTribe contributor Rico reports - "and then he gets that its not a joke and says: of course!!!

"Made me filled with joy just thinking of the combination Madonna/Stromae and the sick music that could become for the new album," Rico also says, "the shows airs tomorrow evening so maybe more news then".

FYI: the show airs tonight. NOT tomorrow. It's on the 24th.

http://collegetour.ntr.nl/page/detailreacties/790367/Stromae

Belgian singer-songwriter Paul Van Haver aka Stromae will be the guest of tomorrow's episode of "College Tour", a popular TV show that some describe as the Dutch rendition of "Inside the Actors Studio".

A preview for the episode aired today - in the clip Twan Huys, the show host told Stromae that he had to give him the message that Madonna would like him to come to her house after the taping of the show.

"Stromae starts laughing and says he doesn't have time for that" - MadonnaTribe contributor Rico reports - "and then he gets that its not a joke and says: of course!!!

"Made me filled with joy just thinking of the combination Madonna/Stromae and the sick music that could become for the new album," Rico also says, "the shows airs tomorrow evening so maybe more news then".

COOL!!!! omg. I feel like this baby

tumblr_m664a3iMwM1qdlh1io1_250.gif

I love his work, he plays a lot with masculine and feminine stereotypes in his work. Very clever artist! And awesome music and beats!

When Rocco shared his soundcloud on instagram a few months ago you could see his sis's profile, and she followed both Stromae and Netsky. ;)

I love Stromae. He's incredibly underrated in UK/US. Perhaps a collaboration with Madonna could help him there.

2hdyyl4.jpg

Givenchy. Madonna loves her Givenchy. And the white roses on the table. Doesn't M also have those in her dressing rooms on tour.. everything white! These are good signs.

so, no hydrangeas, just roses? :mellow:

hi guys!

LORDDDD!!! Stromae is a genius! He's basically a Belgian 21st century twink version of Grace Jones

with a bit of Jacques Brel and Buster Keaton thrown in...just for good measure.

LORDDDD!!! Stromae is a genius! He's basically a Belgian 21st century twink version of Grace Jones

love that description!!!

X Factor UK does air in the USA- albeit, on Axis TV, which probably doesn't generate many viewers. But, I doubt it, anyhow.

Come on, let's get some official word on when the album (or even first single) will drop- that is, if she goes the traditional route.

So you're basically saying I NEED to listen to him!