New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

The hashtag #art and the Vogue performance still from the IG post can give us a hint of the upcoming look for sure.

Yeah, I wont be surprise by a Game of throne/Joan of arc/Marie-Antoinette style

Remember she said that Vogue performance was inspired by Dangerous Liaisons?

I am just trying to work out why it was that photo out of any that he chose?

It's fierce?

It's iconic?

He likes the performance?

Watching her recent intagram posts i get the feeling that M is angry about something or someone (perhaps Guy?).Do you guys get the same feeling too?

What makes you think she's angry? Some of the things she posts are things she finds on the Internet that she thinks are funny. I don't think you can take them literally.

What makes you think she's angry? Some of the things she posts are things she finds on the Internet that she thinks are funny. I don't think you can take them literally.

It started with the photo with the room, i thought she wanted to be alone or something and then the one with the cigarette and with Mercy talking about irony and people not understanding irony,like she is missunderstood about something

"Play or be played" makes me think she is angry. And that would tie in with Dangerous Liaisons (Glen Close character being an Unapologetic Bitch). Mert also used a purple devil emoji so it feels like something angry?

Ultimately we don't know what the first single is though so it's difficult to say.

I wonder if she and diplo have had sex yet?

Katy Perry may still have feelings for him so I hope not...besides being bad for a professional relationship and business in general.

She has thrown a few minor tantrums on instagram lately, though. Probably if something happened which caused the album being delayed, or full on conflicts with management...who knows really.

Guest Rachelle of London

Walked past her house today and there were loads of vans parked on the double yellows. Looks like Ms having work done. Her house. Me like an idiot thought they were some form of filming crew but they were just builders :lmao:

I can't deal with all this waiting. I'm turning mad.

Walked past her house today and there were loads of vans parked on the double yellows. Looks like Ms having work done. Her house. Me like an idiot thought they were some form of filming crew but they were just builders :lmao:

I can't deal with all this waiting. I'm turning mad.

:rotfl:

but you're right walking around her home....we could have some hint of her new work...do it every day!! :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl:

but you're right walking around her home....we could have some hint of her new work...do it every day!! :lol:

My office is a road away. :lmao:

I wouldn't do it though I only walked past today as a cut through.

Katy Perry may still have feelings for him so I hope not...besides being bad for a professional relationship and business in general.

She has thrown a few minor tantrums on instagram lately, though. Probably if something happened which caused the album being delayed, or full on conflicts with management...who knows really.

What minor tantrums?

Yeah Chelle, just go up and act all professional and say you're there to help and that [insert name of really common male's name] sent you. Works all the time. :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Hahah well I do work for a surveyor firm now. I could actually make this work

:dead:

Cue me getting arrested and ending up on London Tonight