New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

People are going NUTS on Madonnarama because of Guy's comment! :dramatic:

Giannis Drakos 4 hours ago

M, please do sack Guy Oseary. His management has been nothing but lame stunts and half-baked explosions (The boxing thing on Hard Candy? The cheerleaders theme on MDNA?). It pains me to say it, but M, the greatest pop icon alive, hasn't produced a classic song or album for almost a decade. Confessions has been a true gem and when someone watches the tour from that period, you can easily see her glowing from being assured that she is doing her work right; she defines an era, leads in pop and she knows it. I've been reading feverishly all info about the new album and I am happy about some things. Blood Diamonds is fierce, Ariel Rechtshaid too. Diplo is extremely canny, I only wish he gives M the mastepieces she deserves. But... where is the unique songwriting elements of the past to bring out the best in M and create new classics that will refine this era, too? This is why us, all true Madonna fans are shouting for Patrick Leonard and Rick Nowels for months now.

SoDisqusted 14 hours ago

Madonna is having an album made for her again like the last time - William Orbit went off on her publicly about that last year. She used to be the one in creative control. She didn't need some stupid A&R manager to find songs and producers for her. Who is she, Ariana Grande??! Oh, yeah she's rumored to be collaborating with the little kid, and then there's Miley Cyrus. Madonna has made herself a joke, and Guy Oseary is right there helping her do it. He's behind U2's recent iTunes disaster, not to mention their new album that just bombed. Where the fuck is Freddy DeMann??!

witch_stirring_pot_hg_clr.gif

Folks, it seems Madonnarama was correct. There is a video clip of the conference where Guys clearly says " I’m having him right now help me on finding a producer for Madonna’s new album"

http://revolt.tv/videos/6E2D153B-1FB1-484D-B7E7-573DBB670C0B

:dramatic:

did anyone else notice the way that was edited right aftr he spoke about the search for a new producer? clearly he spok more about it and it was cut out! id like to see the whole "unedited" and "uncut" version of that interview with GUYO

Guest CzarnaWisnia

So Album release Dec. 14, X Factor performance Dec. 13, it all makes sense now with Mert & Marcus preparing the artwork, so at this point the title should be set

albums are released on sundays in the UK? Doesn't seem likely.

2n1xgrd.jpg

I think it's safe to assume that the album is done she is about to do the album photo shoot with Mert and Marcus

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE THREAD TITLE CHANGED?

As this is REAL news.

Or Madonna photoshoot magazine

According to Daily Mail UK, Madonna set to tenatively perform on December 13th finale of UKs X Factor! Simon Cowell is set on her appearance to boast ratings for the declining talent show, but Madonna has set out certain demands yet to be finalized! The Queen is soon to return!

hahahaha she ll come and sing Ray of light and Human Nature and Lika a prayer HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

What's with those late Christmas buyers? They go and buy Madonna's album because they are mesmerized by the performance.

oooh, and Guy O is already changing the music scene with his incredible talent. He releases the album in mid december!!! :chuckle:

albums are released on sundays in the UK? Doesn't seem likely.

Were too far through now for anything to be released this year.

I don't believe she will do te Xfactor anyways, she's avoided it for 10years and NO way would she sing with a contestant!!

The artwork with M&M suggests a release in spring 2015.

There's the music video to shoot yet, and an unveiling of reelae dates and titles.

The next 8weeks should be FULL of promo gossip and offcial announcements for next year.

Do some of you guys really believe the album will come out this year? No fuckin' way Jose!

I think everyone's drsperate for the music now after a year of teasers in her IG and tons of "inside info" on fansites.

But as last weeks photos show....she IS still in the studio with Diplo.