New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

Folks, it seems Madonnarama was correct. There is a video clip of the conference where Guys clearly says " I’m having him right now help me on finding a producer for Madonna’s new album"

http://revolt.tv/videos/6E2D153B-1FB1-484D-B7E7-573DBB670C0B

:dramatic:

He seemed to pause right before actually saying that thing about Madonna, like he was thinking, "Mmmm maybe I shouldn't say this, but... Who's gonna know?" lol

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Diplo is a big mouth when he's angry, so just wait for his song not ending up as first single and he will bash Madonna like there's no tomorrow

He can bash all he likes as long as the songs are GOOOOOOD!

Is this the longest time she has spent working on an album?

It really sounded like it would come out before the end of the year or Jan/Feb latest but it's looking like it will be later than that now. It is a bit of a shame but hopefully the effort she is putting in pays off! Ready for some tracks though!

Is this the longest time she has spent working on an album?

It really sounded like it would come out before the end of the year or Jan/Feb latest but it's looking like it will be later than that now. It is a bit of a shame but hopefully the effort she is putting in pays off! Ready for some tracks though!

She's not quite there yet.

Ray of light, Hard Candy and American Life were all recorded and completed across a full year.

I'd say "most" of her albums takes a year from the beginnings to "ready for release".

diplo 1 day ago: Fell asleep in the studio but still managed to wake up and dj some pRty downtown now going to the airport

Now, this doesn't necessarily mean it's about his work with M, it could be for his own DJ mixes, but still..

Folks, it seems Madonnarama was correct. There is a video clip of the conference where Guys clearly says " I’m having him right now help me on finding a producer for Madonna’s new album"

http://revolt.tv/videos/6E2D153B-1FB1-484D-B7E7-573DBB670C0B

Good work mark! :thumbsup:

If those 'drama clowns just linked to this video in the 1st place, there would've been no confusion.

Oh well, I dunno what to make of it. Like madryan said earlier, it's typical sketchy Oseary, and could just be that she wants one ot two other songs, or has a particular sound in mind that she hasn't quite found yet with the others, or they're looking for someone to unify the whole album. Could mean anything really.

The first thing that comes to mind after reading Guys statement is that they possibly need stronger material perhaps single worhty tracks or smothing like that. And allthough i have huge trust in Madonna and her insticts i feel that something went wrong!

I doubt it. Unless you really think Madonna had lost every musical instinct that she's built up over 30 yrs. I just think that she isn't facing a deadline to get the album out like she has in the past with her Warner deal and/or because of concrete tour plans. She can afford to take her time with this one, which can be a good or bad thing....

Guest bluejean

Good work mark! :thumbsup:

If those 'drama clowns just linked to this video in the 1st place, there would've been no confusion.

Oh well, I dunno what to make of it. Like madryan said earlier, it's typical sketchy Oseary, and could just be that she wants one ot two other songs, or has a particular sound in mind that she hasn't quite found yet with the others, or they're looking for someone to unify the whole album. Could mean anything really.

That's true however when you put the sounds of Diplo and Avicii side by side the latter seems like a strong possibility to me.

It's also possible she's recorded basic demos with some of these songwriters that haven't been produced yet.

Guest bluejean

If she 'needs' to deliver like you say then she doesn't need to 'scout', she needs inspiration.

Rubbish. She could have written some really great songs that just need different production.

Guest bluejean

Sometimes I wish Guy O would shut his mouth and think about the implications of his words before making any comment about Madonna.

The implications? Which are what? A bunch of no nothing fans on an Internet forum having afew hissy fits?

Meanwhile Guy Oseary manages two of the most successful artists in the music industry and launches his own company.... Gosh does this man even know what he's doing???? *has hissy fit*

Guest bluejean

He is saying it to make himself look important.... dumb dumb dumb

Um, in what universe does this man who manages U2 and fucking Madonna need to make himself "look important." He IS important and everyone with a brain knows that. Seriously.

Guest bluejean

Diplo is a big mouth when he's angry, so just wait for his song not ending up as first single and he will bash Madonna like there's no tomorrow

Which will be all over the media and great promo for the album.

Imagine she doesn't use any of his tracks :lmao: He will bitch about it but it will make him sound like a reject

[5iVe Elements]I HOPE DIPLO GON' BASH MY SUGA[/5iVe Elements]

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm with Bluejean. If that new producer thing is indeed true, then it means she wants the best for the album before releasing it so I wouldn't fret over it. I can wait for a quality album I can play for years. But i dont believe that's true.

Guest bluejean

Well it came out of her managers mouth so why would it not be true? I'm sure he has plenty of things that are actually true to use as examples without having to make shit up.

And anyway, I just don't know so many people can be fretting over that quote. Talk about drama queens.

I suspect it's just because people want the album now and this quote brings them a lot of disappointment since they assumed the album would be out at a certain date. Even though there's been no indication of any release date from Madonna's side.