New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

:no:

These songs have NO bad and NO mediocre remixes:

"Fever"

"Bedtime Story"

"Keep It Together"

"Deeper and Deeper"

"Erotica"

"What It Feels Like for a Girl"

:thumbsup:

Sadly that's all he said. My friend (who was on the phone with him) quickly hung up as soon as I started screaming and then he text him saying ..." The song was unapologetic "

Well where'd he hear it from? You couldn't have contained yourself for 5 seconds to find out more? :lmao:

Sadly that's all he said. My friend (who was on the phone with him) quickly hung up as soon as I started screaming and then he text him saying ..." The song was unapologetic "

Where? How? When? Who? What?

Where? How? When? Who? What?

i honestly don't know the details and I don't wanna ask but my friend was just talking to his friend and he knows he loves Madonna and he said "wait what about Madonna. Yiu heard one of the songs?" And that's it. He said it was "disco" and then when he hung up. He text him saying "the song is unapologetic "

You need to get your hand dirty on this one hahah for the good of us!!

OH OUI for disco

And for the remixes, Dens54 is just my fav. His is amazong and everything he does is pretry good

And for the single cover. I really like GGW. And her look on GIve it 2 me. GMAYL is better than the song tho haha.

Madonna most certainly isn't going to do Disco with Diplo lol

That was my first thought!

Although there are a lot of different people being brought in to "mix".

But the first single IS Diplos.....I'd say Disco would be the last thing on Madonnas mind right now.

Guest Rachelle of London

Unapologetic Bitch is reggae, not Disco, I think your friend was having a lend of you! :newspaper:

Excuse me but Mensch has friends connected with Madonna. He was the only person here who had insider scoop about Secret Project which turned out to be correct. When was it confirmed that Unapologetic was reggae?