New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

I would rather that she didn't do something that has already been done b4....

I long for the not afraid to take a risk,cutting edge, innovative courageous Madonna that brought something new to the world of pop music.

I'm glad when she plays the avant garde Madonna. But as long it's good music I'm ok with that. I'm more looking for a new Madonna than something no one ever done before. Really glad if so but it's good music... I'll be more than happy. I only want her to be proud to share her music and be proud to defend and sings the lyrics she has wrote! I think she's at a point in her career where she sings music she like to hear and dance to!

I'm glad when she plays the avant garde Madonna. But as long it's good music I'm ok with that. I'm more looking for a new Madonna than something no one ever done before. Really glad if so but it's good music... I'll be more than happy. I only want her to be proud to share her music and be proud to defend and sings the lyrics she has wrote! I think she's at a point in her career where she sings music she like to hear and dance to!

moi 2 yann

Waiting a long time for the album is fine I just hope we get an actual new reinvention out of it. But the music is most important, esp this time around.

....plus I hope she works with someone else for the video not the M&M boys.

It's time for some new blood.

Sorry but why is Guy Oseary getting Gee Roberson to help him find a new producer for Madonna? What happened to Madonna finding her own producers? She used to have her fingers on the pulse and knew where to find producers.

I am pretty sure Guy has always helped her find good people, as have other friends and colleagues (Freddy DeMann helped her contact Nile Rogers, Lenny Kravitz introduced her to Andre Betts, Babyface got her in touch with Dallas Austin, Stéphane Sednaoui with Mirwais, etc.)

This news of a new producer does not worry me. It's possible she just needs one more ingredient to round out the collection. I'm not concerned at all.

I am pretty sure Guy has always helped her find good people, as have other friends and colleagues (Freddy DeMann helped her contact Nile Rogers, Lenny Kravitz introduced her to Andre Betts, Babyface got her in touch with Dallas Austin, Stéphane Sednaoui with Mirwais, etc.)

This news of a new producer does not worry me. It's possible she just needs one more ingredient to round out the collection. I'm not concerned at all.

or he just made a poor choice of word...maybe she wanted someone in particular and he helped to connect to him.....

I really have the impression messiah or another song will sound a little like that! Strings and beat!

that would be a major disappointment for me after all that has been said about the song

I'm not saying it will be exactly like this song, I only meant the melt between strings and edm sounds. From the .6 seconds of the song we heard with the choir, it seems to be a mix with a dance song and a choir. I can see a mix with strings and dance music too...