New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

Nothing to do with the album..in Italy suor Cristina, who won the italian edition of "the voice", is out with her brand new album and the first single is the cover of " like a virgin" :) what is happening to the world?.. just kidding lol :laugh:

Nothing to do with the album..in Italy suor Cristina, who won the italian edition of "the voice", is out with her brand new album and the first single is the cover of " like a virgin" :) what is happening to the world?.. just kidding lol :laugh:

yeah, there's a thread about it in the General Madonna section...

10724000_286236344920555_1320070838_a.jp

@ssioned KANSAS CITY!!! WE ARE MAKING A VIDEO THIS COMING WEEK AND WE NEED PEOPLE TO BE IN IT! MOST IMPORTANTLY WE NEED WOMEN LATE 30s/40s/50s – SUBURBAN MOM TYPES. WILL BE SHOOTING THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!!!!! PLEASE EMAIL WITH YOUR INFO AND A PICTURE: SSIONSSION@GMAIL.COM

10724000_286236344920555_1320070838_a.jp

@ssioned [/size]KANSAS CITY!!! WE ARE MAKING A VIDEO THIS COMING WEEK AND WE NEED PEOPLE TO BE IN IT! MOST IMPORTANTLY WE NEED WOMEN LATE 30s/40s/50s SUBURBAN MOM TYPES. WILL BE SHOOTING THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!!!!! PLEASE EMAIL WITH YOUR INFO AND A PICTURE: SSIONSSION@GMAIL.COM

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26515-1385052116-25

Probably video too IMO!! December still possible!!!

Girl gone wild is a brilliant video....shame it wasn't bigger than it actually was....I think only the fans will ever know that.

..I think it's the album photoshoot OR magazine promo in the pipeline.

I think its still too early for a video shoot....plus I hope she works with someone else for the video not the M&M boys.

s

I really have the impression messiah or another song will sound a little like that! Strings and beat!

"strings snd beats" this EG song sounds like DAD(from 2002) but less refined.

880258.gif?w=1008

I would rather that she didn't do something that has already been done b4....

I long for the not afraid to take a risk,cutting edge, innovative courageous Madonna that brought something new to the world of pop music.