New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

The M sign is from her birthday party, unless I'm mistaken.

If it was just a room then why tag Giovanni is the question.

He's the art director

She does talk with him beforehand about the album artwork and theme

He's the art director

She does talk with him beforehand about the album artwork and theme

That pic definitely looks like a set design. It could be a work in progress look for the album shoot. You're right on with the discussions,

this album seems to have a very defined theme based solely on the IG hashtags and rumors. These things take time to come up with, for instance the COADF, HC, and MDNA shoots all had outtakes that didn't make the final cut, but the concepts were definitely planned out and executed based on the themes for those albums.

If this album is called 'Rebel Heart' that could be ANY number of references. Its an endless visual landscape to pull from.

I'd say that Mert and Marcus and Bianco have been working on this since Madonna played them the first round of songs this past spring/summer.

We really have no idea what's going on behind the scenes, and just based by her history of multitasking she could have worked with them for the first video(s) concepts and shooting plans. She also worked with Tom Munro this year, so he could even be in on the planning as well.

Bring all of it on. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for her to be ready to unleash this upon us.

That pic definitely looks like a set design. It could be a work in progress look for the album shoot. You're right on with the discussions,

this album seems to have a very defined theme based solely on the IG hashtags and rumors. These things take time to come up with, for instance the COADF, HC, and MDNA shoots all had outtakes that didn't make the final cut, but the concepts were definitely planned out and executed based on the themes for those albums.

If this album is called 'Rebel Heart' that could be ANY number of references. Its an endless visual landscape to pull from.

I'd say that Mert and Marcus and Bianco have been working on this since Madonna played them the first round of songs this past spring/summer.

We really have no idea what's going on behind the scenes, and just based by her history of multitasking she could have worked with them for the first video(s) concepts and shooting plans. She also worked with Tom Munro this year, so he could even be in on the planning as well.

Bring all of it on. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for her to be ready to unleash this upon us.

I've said it many times before, but I have a strong feeling the Harpers Bazaar shoot might be a hint at what the album shoot will be like.

But after a member said that M was from her bday party/a gift, I just figured this may not be a set, but just of her house. Like the one mentioned below

Though....

Same place?? I think it's close to where they ride!

http://instagram.com/p/mv_pxtmEUu/

It's her barn in the Hamptons.

....It's quite possibly they are shooting it here at the Hamptons. Klein has don shoots at his barn/stables. I believe that's where the 2006 shoot took place.

Could be encountering another horse theme?

I've said it many times before, but I have a strong feeling the Harpers Bazaar shoot might be a hint at what the album shoot will be like.

But after a member said that M was from her bday party/a gift, I just figured this may not be a set, but just of her house. Like the one mentioned below

Though....

....It's quite possibly they are shooting it here at the Hamptons. Klein has don shoots at his barn/stables. I believe that's where the 2006 shoot took place.

Could be encountering another horse theme?

Yes PLZ

tumblr_m11kkhRGZ71r218oho1_500.gif

All of M's creative team have now arrived in NY including Giovanni Bianco (artwork designer), Arienne Phillips (stylist) & Mert & Marcus (photographers) so Album Cover/Artwork shoot seems to be going down this week which means album is coming in 3-4 months time, so around February!

All of M's creative team have now arrived in NY including Giovanni Bianco (artwork designer), Arienne Phillips (stylist) & Mert & Marcus (photographers) so Album Cover/Artwork shoot seems to be going down this week which means album is coming in 3-4 months time, so around February!

source???

Who-are-you-GIF.gif