New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

2n1xgrd.jpg

I think it's safe to assume that the album is done she is about to do the album photo shoot with Mert and Marcus

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE THREAD TITLE CHANGED?

As this is REAL news.

Marcus and Mart....been obvious front runners for the album artwork for longtime!

What comes first usually.....

music video or artwork?

I've said this before, but it just seems to me that this album is directly related to Madonna's Art for Freedom Project and she's working with so many people on purpose as a way to help artists and give them a voice, and whatnot. If this is true then what Guy Oseary makes perfect. This album is going to be one huge collaboration with a bunch of small, non-mainstream artists (besides Avicci and Diplo).

I think Guy just mention that "looking for a new producer" because he wants to put the word out that M has an album comming out soon. Promo for the surprise release.

Exactly. Beyoncé all over it. Many producers said back then that her album "wasn't ready" and PUM: new album.

It's a good thing. I love Guy and I know he's doing a great job this time.

Bring Mert & Marcus :wow:

I've said this before, but it just seems to me that this album is directly related to Madonna's Art for Freedom Project and she's working with so many people on purpose as a way to help artists and give them a voice, and whatnot. If this is true then what Guy Oseary makes perfect. This album is going to be one huge collaboration with a bunch of small, non-mainstream artists (besides Avicci and Diplo).

I love the idea.

If that were the case he would say "mixing engineer" or "mastering engineer" which are 2 completely different things to a music producer. Wishful thinking on your part I'm afraid.

i didnt suggest he said anything about that. It is only my opinion.

Clearly it's going to be an opus 4-disc song cycle with a different set of producers/writers at each disc:

Disc 1: REBEL HEART (Avicii sessions)

Disc 2: HOLY WATERS (Natalia Kills + et al sessions)

Disc 3: UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH (Diplo sessions)

Disc 4: new as yet unappointed producer

QUEEN OF SONG CYCLES!

Clearly it's going to be an opus 4-disc song cycle with a different set of producers/writers at each disc:

QUEEN OF SONG CYCLES!

QUEEN OF SONG CYCLES!

Omg make this happen!

Mert & Marcus shooting the album cover & artwork, Yay, will happen in the next month or so then. That means album is DONE recording, mixing & mastering is taking place currently & album will be out Feb/March next year! :Disco_Ball:

QUEEN OF SONG CYCLES!

I agree with the 4-disc song cycle but I think the discs will center around the seasons. For example:

Disc 1: SPRING

Disc 2: SUMMER

Disc 3: FALL

Disc 4: WINTER

Epic. :wow:

how do we know its a photo session and not a video! lol :stir:

yah maybe the album is being mixed and its basically done. finishing touches. sounds like the marketing is being worked on now too.

I hope so.

People are going NUTS on Madonnarama because of Guy's comment! :dramatic:

Giannis Drakos 4 hours ago

M, please do sack Guy Oseary. His management has been nothing but lame stunts and half-baked explosions (The boxing thing on Hard Candy? The cheerleaders theme on MDNA?). It pains me to say it, but M, the greatest pop icon alive, hasn't produced a classic song or album for almost a decade. Confessions has been a true gem and when someone watches the tour from that period, you can easily see her glowing from being assured that she is doing her work right; she defines an era, leads in pop and she knows it. I've been reading feverishly all info about the new album and I am happy about some things. Blood Diamonds is fierce, Ariel Rechtshaid too. Diplo is extremely canny, I only wish he gives M the mastepieces she deserves. But... where is the unique songwriting elements of the past to bring out the best in M and create new classics that will refine this era, too? This is why us, all true Madonna fans are shouting for Patrick Leonard and Rick Nowels for months now.

SoDisqusted 14 hours ago

Madonna is having an album made for her again like the last time - William Orbit went off on her publicly about that last year. She used to be the one in creative control. She didn't need some stupid A&R manager to find songs and producers for her. Who is she, Ariana Grande??! Oh, yeah she's rumored to be collaborating with the little kid, and then there's Miley Cyrus. Madonna has made herself a joke, and Guy Oseary is right there helping her do it. He's behind U2's recent iTunes disaster, not to mention their new album that just bombed. Where the fuck is Freddy DeMann??!

^^Take those shit off from here. :thumbsdown:

Crystal Coffin, that is tame compared to the kind of stuff they write on other Madonna forums all of the time. I don't go to Madonnarama but every other forum ( bar this one ) is full of Madonna "fans" who rubbish her 9 posts out of 10.

Crystal Coffin, that is tame compared to the kind of stuff they write on other Madonna forums all of the time. I don't go to Madonnarama but every other forum ( bar this one ) is full of Madonna "fans" who rubbish her 9 posts out of 10.

These bitter cunts. I don't know jazzyjan. They probably have never even heard the Like a Virgin LP. :rotfl::gross:

People are going NUTS on Madonnarama because of Guy's comment! :dramatic:

Giannis Drakos 4 hours ago

M, please do sack Guy Oseary. His management has been nothing but lame stunts and half-baked explosions (The boxing thing on Hard Candy? The cheerleaders theme on MDNA?). It pains me to say it, but M, the greatest pop icon alive, hasn't produced a classic song or album for almost a decade. Confessions has been a true gem and when someone watches the tour from that period, you can easily see her glowing from being assured that she is doing her work right; she defines an era, leads in pop and she knows it. I've been reading feverishly all info about the new album and I am happy about some things. Blood Diamonds is fierce, Ariel Rechtshaid too. Diplo is extremely canny, I only wish he gives M the mastepieces she deserves. But... where is the unique songwriting elements of the past to bring out the best in M and create new classics that will refine this era, too? This is why us, all true Madonna fans are shouting for Patrick Leonard and Rick Nowels for months now.

SoDisqusted 14 hours ago

Madonna is having an album made for her again like the last time - William Orbit went off on her publicly about that last year. She used to be the one in creative control. She didn't need some stupid A&R manager to find songs and producers for her. Who is she, Ariana Grande??! Oh, yeah she's rumored to be collaborating with the little kid, and then there's Miley Cyrus. Madonna has made herself a joke, and Guy Oseary is right there helping her do it. He's behind U2's recent iTunes disaster, not to mention their new album that just bombed. Where the fuck is Freddy DeMann??!

Why post this? Seriously, why? Not here plz

According to Daily Mail UK, Madonna set to tenatively perform on December 13th finale of UKs X Factor! Simon Cowell is set on her appearance to boast ratings for the declining talent show, but Madonna has set out certain demands yet to be finalized! The Queen is soon to return!

It is precisely the sort of headline-grabbing coup that The X Factor needs to boost its flagging ratings.

Simon Cowell has persuaded Madonna to perform in the live final of the ITV talent show – but there are strings attached.

One source said: ‘Madonna will have been provisionally booked because the final can be subject to change if an artist doesn’t approve of the finalists – especially if they have agreed to sing with them.

‘Someone like Madonna will want a lot of creative control over her appearance, but for Simon the ratings will be worth it.’

But the source added that there were also conditions Madonna must agree to.

‘She has been told that her label will be expected to pay for any stage props and backing dancers she brings with her,’ the insider said.

The 56-year-old pop queen’s appearance on December 13 will hark back to the show’s heyday when it could attract superstars of the calibre of Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Elton John and Beyoncé Knowles.

And Madonna’s appearance could also boost sales of her as-yet untitled 13th studio album, due for release just after the live final.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2798646/madonna-appear-x-factor-final-long-approves-line-up.html#ixzz3GYPs2wrA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How true it can be?? I don't know well dailymail

Edited by YannBouch