New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

mmm....more shows in longer time period only....i adored CT couse it was in arenas and each show (thx to Stuart also) was very atmospheric and intimate in a way...there s no point of doing shows like crazy and be tired and/or sick....she needs to be carefull also with her health....she needs to hunt quality instead quantity and by quality i dont mean new money earning record. she can brake records with Greatest Hits tours in the future. but if she wants to promote an album then hunt nice presentation.

I agree - she was making herself ill in the end. She should try a different way next time.

Sorry but why is Guy Oseary getting Gee Roberson to help him find a new producer for Madonna? What happened to Madonna finding her own producers? She used to have her fingers on the pulse and knew where to find producers.

Madonna is looking for a new producer for her album:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/10/17/madonna-is-still-looking-for-a-new-producer-for-her-upcoming-album/

I guess we'll have her new single in 2015.

Seems like she's still not happy with the results after almost a year of recording. This all too fishy and this is probably the reason why we haven't heard anything besides those "40 demos" :(

A 2016 release seems more likely. What a mess.

Besides that Madonnarama article, is there a link to the billboard article in which Guy talks about finding a new producer? cause in the ones i read today, billboard only talked about the collaboration between guy and roberson regarding the new marketing strategy for the new album...

This may sound crazy but maybe she should forget the album and do a Best of Tour, not just her hits but her best album tracks too. You can work with the greatest producers ever but if you don't feel the inspiration you don't feel it. You can't force it. Maybe if she got back out there on the road she would be reinvigorated and be inspired again. I know people want new music, but a Best tour would be the highest grossing tour ever in the music business. It would remind people of her amazing legacy and why they loved her in the first place. As Guy's says no one really buys albums anymore anyway. Just a thought.

Besides that Madonnarama article, is there a link to the billboard article in which Guy talks about finding a new producer? cause in the ones i read today, billboard only talked about the collaboration between guy and roberson regarding the new marketing strategy for the new album...

I doubt also she would be showcasing all this work with Diplo if it were back to the drawing board with another producer ???

I just don't understand. Forgive me if this sounds melodramatic or pessimistic, but I think we've officially crossed the line into Trouble. I'm starting to feel like this album could be a hot mess. If she doesn't like the direction the music has taken and is looking for a new producer, fine, that's unfortunate and odd, but if that's the case, why does she need her manager to hire a "consultant" to help them "find" a new producer? Is Madonna so unplugged from music that she can't think of someone she likes and wants to work with?

Yeah,I wonder why Madonna needs someone else to help her "find" a new producer? And if what that ArielPink idiot says is true,it appears that Interscope is bringing in songwriters and producers for Madonna.In the past,Madonna has always known what she wanted and who she wants to work with.I wonder what's going on?! Is she running low on inspiration? With over 40 tracks already recorded,is it possible that she *still* can't find enough songs to compile into an album??

Or Guy Oseary is just promoting the new team he's trying to brand? It would be good business for him to say I've got this guy over here working for my client U2 and this other guy working for my client Madonna.

We all know he's the King of cryptic statements.

And if Madonna is looking for another producer, it could be for 1-2 songs. But another whole album.

I randomly saw this comment!!! haha

Candy Shop - (this is not the actual song Candy Shop, by the way the name of the song is actually Candy Store on the forthcoming album)

Or Guy Oseary is just promoting the new team he's trying to brand? It would be good business for him to say I've got this guy over here working for my client U2 and this other guy working for my client Madonna.

We all know he's the King of cryptic statements.

And if Madonna is looking for another producer, it could be for 1-2 songs. But another whole album.

Seems an extream statement to make if it's just 1-2 songs.

Recording has taken place since Febuary, on-off, I get the impression whats been "bagged" Madonna isn't happy with.

I did think that last month when new people were being broght in.....obviously she doesn't just want Diplo and her "creative" doors are still open.

But I did thing these kinds of decisions would if all been made 9months ago when work started on the album.

I respect the decision though, if rather more recording and the album realeased in May 2015, than finishing up on songs that just don't "cut it" and a release in March 2015.

Madonna has lost her head. Please, she needs 200000 producters for make a good record. Shes not able to produce her and only one more person a good record¿¿

How may producters will be there here mother of god?? She looks Cher fuck off

80159-beyonce-bitch-please-gif-mkV9.gif

Madonna has lost her head. Please, she needs 200000 producters for make a good record. Shes not able to produce her and only one more person a good record¿¿

time to flush this troll :lmao:

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif