New Album thread: Guy O talks rubbish; M&M cover art rumours?

too bad she aint singin with M but its nice they all did that together. wont be no into the groove piano break but still. ha

one erection is out nov. 17th so i hope she dont release nothing til february now OR COME OUT SOONER THEN THE 17TH!!!

one erection :lmao:

I live for Masters At Work remixes of "Erotica", I love Deepsky's "Die Another Day'", I adore Orbit's take on "Justify My Love", I admire PSB's interpretation of "Sorry", and you have the audacity to say that I have "the most unfortunate" taste in her remixes? You're just being a bitter 'lil ho. :welcome:

I can vouch for CC.We talk a lot about M remixes and he has good taste. He loves Keep It Together and Deeper & Deeper, nuff said.

It's a shame Alicia keys doesn't seem to be involved with the album as much (or anything) as we once thought.

That WOULD be a collaboration Id be intrested if she follows her curret tradition of "features" on her lead singles.

I know. It hurts so bad. I think I'm waiting for this record more than any other.

You should be, naturally and yes I'm feeling the pain constantly too. My head has this new type of Madonna-related migraine. I get it everytime I listen to her or think of her or come on here and think about the new album, the lack of news and how we're so far from any announcement.

I can vouch for CC.We talk a lot about M remixes and he has good taste. He loves Keep It Together and Deeper & Deeper, nuff said.

Oh I know, I was just teasing him and referring to the thread he started before, all about the Music mixes.

I can't believe no one has even posted in this thread since I was here three hours ago. This era is officially OVER. Let's discuss the next album. 2017 or will we have to wait for 2018? M will be 60! Will radio play her? Who will she collaborate with? Will she get another #1 album?

I can't believe no one has even posted in this thread since I was here three hours ago....

I know right. I'm sitting here at home on a Friday night (shut up, I work all week, I'm tired) ready to blab for hours w/ fellow Madonna fans and no one's here. She's got a new album coming out! WHERE'S THE PARTY?

(ok there's no new info, but still...)

Oh I know, I was just teasing him and referring to the thread he started before, all about the Music mixes.

It's cool, that wasn't a dig towards you. I'm the one that started the teasing after all lol

Female, I really love Celine Dion too, Ellie Goulding, Britney, Kylie. Discovered Tove Lo recently. Adele of course. I like Katy Perry too! Other than pop I really love London grammar, Tegan and Sara, Lights, No doubt (gwen stefani in pop tho) and few more!! What about you!

He said the N lady's name and Suedehead already warned he was gonna delete them if anymore, so let's move on.

Whatever.

Sense of humor people. That's all we got till March. Peace.

Ha? What did you comment babe?

It doesn't matter. It was funny though.

For some reason, my patience is strong this time around.

Obviously, the suspense and curiosity are really creeping further into my brain with every IG post,

but for some reason I just feel that she wants this era to be done the right way from start to finish. I could be wrong. I hope I'm not.

I remember from the very start of the LN deal she and Guy O were saying things along the lines of "reinventing the wheel" and trying to find a way to get the music out there."

I was really surprised that Interscope got a 3 album distribution deal out of her. I guess the MDNA era, which was great by the way, was a learning curve in terms of DIY, non-traditional vs. traditional promo.

Maybe its my age, maybe its the state of my life at this point, but I'm almost looking forward to the waiting game and the buildup to the release. I don't even want to download the leaks this time. I want a pure listening experience driving in my car at midnight, listening to it for the first time. Freaking out and feeling like a teenager again. LOL. Midlife crisis, much?

So, bring it, you #unapolageticbitch... but only when you're ready, cuz I am!

Guest bluejean

I don't mind waiting either. Plus it suits me that the tour won't start until sometime after March next year because I am busy until then.

I do want to see the opening show (wherever that happens.) so I go with no knowledge of what to expect at all. Or at least in the first few weeks of the tour.

Then I'd also like to see one of the later shows. It's going to be beyond amazing. I'm confident this will be her best album in awhile. She's putting so much into it.

I don't mind waiting either. Plus it suits me that the tour won't start until sometime after March next year because I am busy until then.

I do want to see the opening show (wherever that happens.) so I go with no knowledge of what to expect at all. Or at least in the first few weeks of the tour.

Then I'd also like to see one of the later shows. It's going to be beyond amazing. I'm confident this will be her best album in awhile. She's putting so much into it.

And money!! Lucky for me she's not touring this years!!!

Me too I really feel that another step in her career will be reach with that album.

I wish Madonna would at least give us a small 10 second teaser snippet.

I mean come on already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

The whole instagram posting might be the worst thing for us EVER!!! :lol:

I hate life! WTF!!!!

She just teased us knowing we are obsessed with her!!!!! Why?!!!!

Female, I really love Celine Dion too, Ellie Goulding, Britney, Kylie. Discovered Tove Lo recently. Adele of course. I like Katy Perry too! Other than pop I really love London grammar, Tegan and Sara, Lights, No doubt (gwen stefani in pop tho) and few more!! What about you!

What about them STRAIGHT MALE acts? :D Hahahaahah you are soooo adorable! :lol:

Exclusive discovery: Madonna, the world's most famous female singer, with a fanbase stretching across the whole globe, apparently has straight male fans too. Unbelievable! How can this be possible? Hard to fathom, isn't it? :1251:

Exclusive discovery: Madonna, the world's most famous female singer, with a fanbase stretching across the whole globe, apparently has straight male fans too. Unbelievable! How can this be possible? Hard to fathom, isn't it? :1251:

Oh Nonoka you one poor humorless cold brackish soup with limp mushrooms and dried chewy tofu. Learn to have some fun. :lame: