Robster is a true artist

WOOHOOOOOOO! Such an exciting day and thank you guys sooooo much for all the love and appreciation :) WOOHOOO! I'm truelly really over the moon with this. And I'm just happy that you guys love my artwork. Eternally grateful!!!!

Guest ditaluver

Woooo rob! How exciting! We've been watching your work for years! You are very talented and it is awesome that M shared your drawing xoxox

This thing is going viral in Holland, I'll be on dutch national radio tonight! Such fun! Amazing what a simple little drawing can lead up to!!!

:tigger:

This thing is going viral in Holland, I'll be on dutch national radio tonight! Such fun! Amazing what a simple little drawing can lead up to!!!

So cool! Happy for you!

This was such an awesome day and all thanks to Madonna! And tomorrow a couple of local newspapers are going to report on it as well, riding this unexpected wave of awesomeness :) So humbled by all this appreciation. Thanks you guys! :D

WHO SHARED THE PIC WITH M??? Do M's people lurk this forum?? ROBSTER!! You've been doing this for 10+ years. I still remember your amazing "Mother & Father" short animated clip you did. You're amazing cover with MADONNA in space... (LOL), NOBODY KNOWS ME single cover, etc. YOU ARE AMAZING. FUCKING MADONNA HERSELF Shared one of your pics. WOW!