• Something to Remember
    • Ray of Light
    • Music
    • American Life
    • Confessions on a Dance Floor
    • Hard Candy
    • MDNA

Madonna+Bedtime+Stories+cover+photosho.j

I'd like to say I'm Bedtime Stories because of its introspective yet not self-obsessed vibe, and rhythm-led sounds that clash on occasion with the album's left field sonic turns. I think it captures my orientation and moodiness perfectly.

BUT I'm probably more mundane, like Music - solid, mature, sparks some interest with a wide-appeal but not very adventurous. :rotfl:

Madonna-Music-Album-Photoshoot-madonna-1

exactly... me the same! :) ... or i can be MDNA (minus superstar&somegirls)

:) Music reflects my feelings balanced out. There's a bit of me on MDNA minus TUTR, Superstar, Girl Gone Wild. The bits that reflect my inner personality: I'm proud of some but not all.

Ray of Light is the album I aspire to be but " I'm not like this all the time, I'm not like this all the time, I'm not like this all the time......"

Guest bluejean

Does anyone remember that hilarious/weird thing someone wrote pretending her songs were people waiting to find out if they'd made it through for inclusion on Celebration...

"Bad Girl was hopeful but knew he didn't stand a chance" :lmao:

Like a Prayer, for sure.

Like a Prayer at first look is a very uplifiting and a bit spiritual album but also somehow mysterious and dark.

I'm a very loving and caring person and I sometimes tend to do more for my friends than I'd do for myself. I'm quirky and always open for new experiences and people. However, deep inside I carry a lot of insecurities and pain that I rarely ever show to anyone and I feel LAP is somehow the same. It's the journey of a strong and independent person that talks about the painful memories that have made her the person she is today.

I'm Breathless! :dramatic:

I can be sexy (Sooner Or Later)

I can be saucy (Hanky Panky)

I can be stylish (Vogue)

I can be naughty (More)

I can be crazy (I'm Going Bananas)

I can be bossy (Back In Business)

I can be moody (Something To Remember)

so on and so forth...

MDNA because I was never the most popular person in school, but if you give me a chance which a lot of people don't I"m quite an interesting person. I have my fun side, my angry side, and my deeper introspective side and I can't make my mind which I am! I'm just a little different and an acquired taste, who gets overlooked sometimes.

Guest bluejean

MDNA because I was never the most popular person in school, but if you give me a chance which a lot of people don't I"m quite an interesting person. I have my fun side, my angry side, and my deeper introspective side and I can't make my mind which I am! I'm just a little different and an acquired taste, who gets overlooked sometimes.

Were you conceived fairly quickly? :lol:

Guest Rocco Papa

I'd have to say Confessions, because of I Love New York, Jump, Push, and Like It Or Not. Those are all very personal songs for me.

Awwww that's really cute! :blush:

• 2 months later...