All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

I love that clip of Madonna bitching about the heat, that is SO me. hahaha.... nothing worse than being confined in hot rooms.

And you know she was still able to approach it with a sense of humour, even the interview girl had to giggle at the dramatic way she grabbed the paper, LOL

seriously, most Leos are like this! They dramatize evereything and make a big deal out small things that irk them.

Shit that's nothing. I'm a calming Libra and would be twice the bitch in that situation. Of course I wouldn't say it in an English accent :laugh:

I do find it odd though that she does entire light shows w/o air conditioning but can't take a stuffy room.

I personally think the New Album is now done, probably finished it when she posted the "Rebel Heart & Unapologetic Bitch" pillows with the caption "2 Sides to every story, I'm done" on Instagram last week. I'd say she is now beginning to mix the album & plan the photoshoot for artwork & first single video.
I still maintain, everything will be finished by December, ready for 2015.

Single - January
Album - March

From my heart and soul, no source.

The queen will perform on the finals of The Voice while Pharrell and Gwen watch in awe.

She will quest on Jimmy Fallon

She will perform and guest on The Tiday Show.

She will guest on Ellen.

MARK MY WORDS ( especially the voice )

It's one of the few songs I've never even bothered to look for a club remix of. It's perfect the way it is.

Of course I would sell my first-born for a THANTH Club Remix, but, you know

I personally think the New Album is now done, probably finished it when she posted the "Rebel Heart & Unapologetic Bitch" pillows with the caption "2 Sides to every story, I'm done" on Instagram last week. I'd say she is now beginning to mix the album & plan the photoshoot for artwork & first single video.

I still maintain, everything will be finished by December, ready for 2015.

Single - January

Album - March

Why are nowadays first singles and albums always so far apart? Some years ago they were like 2 weeks apart.

Why are nowadays first singles and albums always so far apart? Some years ago they were like 2 weeks apart.

I agree. I guess its all down to hype and promotion.

But three days sometimes first singles are dropped whilst artists are STILL finishing off the album....

I doubt Madonna would ever do that, so I think the timescale of

Single January/Febuary

Album March /April

Tour June/July

I think an OFFCIAL announcment will be made before Christmas, depending on when the album. Is actually finished.

seriously, most Leos are like this! They dramatize evereything and make a big deal out small things that irk them.

Don't you know women over a certain age don't have drama, feelings, they don't get annoyed...

Your spot on about Leos.

I wish she would take time to promote and release singles for like 9 months after the album is released then go on tour. Fuck this, release one single then go on tour and make some half arsed shit videos whilst on tour.

Guest bluejean

I think the smart way to do it would be to film extra music videos before she goes on tour and then release more singles during the tour.

Doing TV interviews and performances for 9 months after the album comes out would be completely pointless. It's not the 90's anymore, that's just not how it's done. The album would be totally dead 9 months after it's release. I think at most we could get the album come out and then the tour start 6 months later. That would give some time to promote the album like she did with Confessions. But promoting multiple singles for 9 months, it just won't happen I don't think.