All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Why is it so weird for some that there are straight Madonna fans out there? She's one of the biggest stars on this planet for god's sake, she has fans of any ethnicity, sexuality etc.

Guest bluejean

Actually no, make that a complaining newbie getting no love with stupid opinions and shit for brains. With an extra thick crust.

Newbies do get love. Mooncrown, Mnino, Fuzzy Dream, Paula Abdul ( to name but a few ) have all come within the last year and are crucial and loved members of the forum. I think the problem is that a few newbies deliberately tried to cause angst and trouble and were called out for it and subsequently banned.

Madmark, don't fall into the trap of believing that newbies are not welcome due to previous posters that joined and consequently were banned for trying to spread hate on the forum.

youre-all-here-for-the-same-reason.gif

Good point JazzyJan, our bully admiral. I have never been attacked here. But then again, I'm easy going. Life is too short to get mad over most things.

I'm here to party!

roxbury-jim-carrey-o.gif

:dead:

cunt ?

wow.

let's talk about it.

Just calling it like it is... it was a cunty statement you made. So it's fine for people to have an opinion on just about everything under the sun on here about most of her work, but those who don't like something like the MDNA tour aren't wanted around. Like seriously, you can't pick and choose what it is people can have opinions on. Besides, if you cared to read what I wrote before passing judgement, I said that i liked plenty of parts of it (but not other parts), but I never said it was boring. So get your facts straight.

And to member Jazzyjan, thank you for the words but I am not referring to the members who joined trying to cause trouble (and I promise you, if you look at my posts overall, I am not one of them, but if I want to speak realistically about Madonna, I will). What I am referring to is the number of daily posts about how stupid all of the newbies are on here, how idiotic, to please go away, shut the fuck up, etc, etc, etc. I mean, i have a pretty thick skin but it really is a bit much. 10 members of so especially should really have their own private forum just to talk to each other then.

Anyway, some people are pretty cool on here and funny.

Looking forward to Madonna's new album whenever she finally gets around to it.

See ya later, guys. I think I'll just stick to twitter to get my Madonna news.

Why is it so weird for some that there are straight Madonna fans out there? She's one of the biggest stars on this planet for god's sake, she has fans of any ethnicity, sexuality etc.

IKR?

What does YannBouch have to do to be accepted?

What does he have to say?

What does he have to do to be respected?

How does he have to play?

What does YannBouch have to look like to feel he's equal?

Where does he have to go?

What club does he have to join to prove he's worthy?

Who does he have to know?

I'm telling you brothers, sisters

Why can't we learn to challenge the system

Without living in pain?

Brothers, sisters,

Why can't we learn to accept that we're different

Before it's too late?

girlie-girlie-282-1000-1000-jpg.jpeg

IKR?

What does YannBouch have to do to be accepted?

What does he have to say?

What does he have to do to be respected?

How does he have to play?

What does YannBouch have to look like to feel he's equal?

Where does he have to go?

What club does he have to join to prove he's worthy?

Who does he have to know?

I'm telling you brothers, sisters

Why can't we learn to challenge the system

Without living in pain?

Brothers, sisters,

Why can't we learn to accept that we're different

Before it's too late?

girlie-girlie-282-1000-1000-jpg.jpeg

I won't be able to listen to thing song without puting my name in it! haha

Are you guys okay... I can pretend to be gay if it's to much to handle!! haha

Guest bluejean

I won't be able to listen to thing song without puting my name in it! haha

Are you guys okay... I can pretend to be gay if it's to much to handle!! haha

Yes please.

Now bend over baby, I'm gonna make you smile!

I'm a little down today, people on another forum says that "she is not defying anyone nowadays. Last time she was "defying" and was pissing people off was during "Americna life" "

Like what!?! I hope you guys doesn't agree with that!! I can't believe fans can think like that!!

Guest bluejean

10 members of so especially should really have their own private forum just to talk to each other then.

That's a great idea actually. We'll call it Madonnanation :chuckle:

I'm a little down today, people on another forum says that "she is not defying anyone nowadays. Last time she was "defying" and was pissing people off was during "Americna life" "

Like what!?! I hope you guys doesn't agree with that!! I can't believe fans can think like that!!

She was pissing off the chickens by feeding them in high heels during the American Life era.

Guest bluejean

It's not true. I think she's played it more safe with single choices and music videos since then. But she's not exactly conforming. She doesn't "dress her age." The MDNA tour had so many moments of going against the establishment etc.

She sang Like a Virgin to the pope
She showed her boob

The cross during the confession
She touched herself and licked her finger on stage
She took off her pants because Obama won
She made a wonderful speech about gay right in a country where it's forbidden
She called Putin Gay

The Marine Lepen scandal
She "killed' people on stage.

The guns scandal in american and in abu dhabi
She fights with the Pussy riot
and so much more!!

She's not the erotica madonna anymore but still... she's not barbra streisand

So you don't care that people make fun of your sexuality (in a Madonna forum) but you care about what people in another forum think of Madonna's ability to defy the American public?

priorities_o_2060173.jpg

So you don't care that people make fun of your sexuality (in a Madonna forum) but you care about what people in another forum think of Madonna's ability to defy the American public?

priorities_o_2060173.jpg

I don't really care!!! hahaha I'm aware that I was not going to meet hot chicks on a Madonna forums!!! haha

I don't really care!!! hahaha I'm aware that I was not going to meet hot chicks on a Madonna forums!!! haha

There are plenty of beautiful women in this forum. You just have to look around.

n1Si4Hb.gif