All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Guest bluejean

The thread title? I'am dead :popcorn2:

Anyway to be sure to stay on topic. If you want to taste a good italian pizza you should definetly go to Naples! Ok Pizza is good in every italian city but believe me........there's no other place than Naples to have it.

Is the album out yet? :)

Album? What? This is the pizza thread

Why can't people stay on topic!

I like dominos too

They have this deal in the states (do they still have it?) It was like 3 two-topping pizzas for $5.55 each. FUN TIMES FOR ALL. Especially if you were :s377: or :fag: or both lol

Babe, I'm enjoying this pizza discussion. It's the most civil conversation to happy in this thread in weeks.

madonna-music-o.gif

PIZZA!

Makes the people

Come together!

Yeah!

PIZZA!

Mix the muenster cheese

with some betel

1293079_madonna-cartoon.jpg

Newbies get no love on this site, lol.... you do realize that without growth, a site will wither a die... like a flower in my secret garden... lol

Too bad we can't accept that a newbie, with less than 100 post, says MDNA Tour is boring.

Honestly nobody wants member like this around here.

As a straight guy, I can tell you that both are really attractive, for different reasons but they are both gorgeous! They can be both beautiful... I don't see why people need to say that Katy Perry is ugly to prove that Madonna is beautiful. We can live in a world where more than 1 artist is beautiful and attractive.... haha no?

WOW. :yowza:

This is interesting. Is your girlfriend hot?

1318963825-corneltavislosetheirminds.gif

Why is that such a hard concept?

tumblr_lz7z7pwK2I1qj73e2o1_r1_500.gif

I always love your gif!!!

Are we going to talk about my sexuality or....

Be straight is not a choice ok! I'm born like this and I can't change a thing about it!! I'm sorry to be ME

tumblr_ltmomybhsN1qczw0wo3_250.gif

Change the thread title:

All about the new album. The life of a straight guy on a Madonna forum.

HAHAHA

It's not my first forum, I can handle it!! Even during concert... I'm almost the exception!

I always love your gif!!!

Are we going to talk about my sexuality or....

Be straight is not a choice ok! I'm born like this and I can't change a thing about it!! I'm sorry to be ME

tumblr_ltmomybhsN1qczw0wo3_250.gif

Thanks and welcome to the forum!

3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeba

Too bad we can't accept that a newbie, with less than 100 post, says MDNA Tour is boring.

Honestly nobody wants member like this around here.

Especially with cunts like you in the mix whose poor little brain can't handle different opinions. :-)

Newbies get no love on this site, lol.... you do realize that without growth, a site will wither a die... like a flower in my secret garden... lol

Newbies do get love. Mooncrown, Mnino, Fuzzy Dream, Paula Abdul ( to name but a few ) have all come within the last year and are crucial and loved members of the forum. I think the problem is that a few newbies deliberately tried to cause angst and trouble and were called out for it and subsequently banned.

Madmark, don't fall into the trap of believing that newbies are not welcome due to previous posters that joined and consequently were banned for trying to spread hate on the forum.