All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

This is the first time in a long time that madonna has been focused 100% on her music; with no distraction for branding purposes ( i guess the message from the fans made it to her ears! )

So i am very excited about this album... I have followed her instagrams and in my opinion the video for the first single is already shot; probably in post production now....

But but... Who even is Nana Mouskouri? Like how can she have sold so many record, I have never even heard of her. None of her albums even have their own wikipedia page, is she even real?

Eveneveneven.

you're just not on the pulse of the contemporary pop scheme..

Nana is the best selling female artist of all time.

Nana Mouskouri has an album titled "Over and Over". That means Madonna will perform Over and Over featuring Nana on tour.

The double-album will include 24/25 recorded songs with 14 songs on each CD.. The tours setlist will feature songs from the double album exclusively. The Naaaaa Song (featuring Nana) didn't make the cut for inclusion on Rebel Heart/Unapologetic Bitch but will be performed as a mashup with Nana's and Madonna's Over and Over which is the only "oldie but goodie" that will be performed.

it's obvious that nana will feature on the "na" song, remember she hashtagged #nanananananananananananana? that was the first clue but we didn't pry much into it.

This. We thought it was insignificant.