All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Alicia about the new album:

What was it like working with Madonna on her new album?

It was good. I was in here doing a meeting or something and she was working with Diplo. They were like, “Oh, maybe you can play some piano on this thing.” And I was like, “Alright. I’ll try. If you hate it you can take it off.” It was just like that, casual and cool.

http://www.vibe.com/photo-gallery/interview-alicia-keys-released-pregnant-nude-photo-peace-says-new-album-aggressive?page=2

What a bizarre combo. M, Diplo, and Alicia's keys? Weird.

too bad she aint singin with M but its nice they all did that together. wont be no into the groove piano break but still. ha

one erection is out nov. 17th so i hope she dont release nothing til february now OR COME OUT SOONER THEN THE 17TH!!!

You can pull my strings

I'd yank yours!

Pull 'em, babe. ;-)

I'd stroke yours!

YOU NO LIKE DEEP DISH???!?!?

We had this conversation. His taste in remixes is.....most unfortunate.

We had this conversation. His taste in remixes is.....most unfortunate.

I live for Masters At Work remixes of "Erotica", I love Deepsky's "Die Another Day'", I adore Orbit's take on "Justify My Love", I admire PSB's interpretation of "Sorry", and you have the audacity to say that I have "the most unfortunate" taste in her remixes? You're just being a bitter 'lil ho. :welcome:

too bad she aint singin with M but its nice they all did that together. wont be no into the groove piano break but still. ha

one erection is out nov. 17th so i hope she dont release nothing til february now OR COME OUT SOONER THEN THE 17TH!!!

I read somewhere that Adele will be releasing in 2015 instead of this year. People scared of One Erection!!!! Lol

It's just been announced here in Norway that Malala is recieving the Nobel Peace Price. She has been one of madonnas inspiration for art for freedom. There is always a big international Nobel-concert in Oslo the same day, maybe Madonna will preform/debut a new single! 😍

Living in Oslo, that has always been a dream of mine! It would be a great art for freedom platform..

Heartbreak City sounds more to be about Brahim than Guy. And the song sounds good too!

She'll release the album when she's good and ready; she wants to drop it at the right time. I'm not complaining.

why is it that people always think the lyrics are from her personal life?

she has told numerous times she's inspired by films, books, other peoples life etc.

so dire to think its always about her recent boyfriends.

and many are not..its really naive to think all her love songs are about Guy or Brahim. LOL!

you don't know her.

You don't know her either! nobody will really know if it's about her or not....

IMO 95% of her songs are inspire by her life.