All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Beyonce already did it....

The Pizza Song by Beyonce

And the cheese goes on...

I'm a happy gurl.

It's the pizza song in my happy world.

I want Hawaiian, please give me a taste!

Please let me lick the grease right off your plate.

Gimme a soda, start today off right.

Cause I want pizza to eat my face off tonight.

U4940P1DT20140630130126.gif

Guest bluejean

I really like pepperoni pizza.

Love pineapple on pizza as well.

Gosh would LOVE some right now. Had it afew nights ago though. Tonight I had steak and veggies. What did you guys have?

....... Please kill me, tell me you are just KIDDING.

A beautiful person is a person who has PRETTY FACE. Katy perry has a prettier face that madge. #FirstConcept

An ATTRACTIVE PERSON is a person who s got ( not necesary a pretty face) but s got an interesting attitude and a good body, charisma, presence.... #Secondconcept

Madonna is attractive. Not pretty

sure "traditional" :lmao:

tumblr_n9d75tkIYA1sng630o1_500.gif

As a straight guy, I can tell you that both are really attractive, for different reasons but they are both gorgeous! They can be both beautiful... I don't see why people need to say that Katy Perry is ugly to prove that Madonna is beautiful. We can live in a world where more than 1 artist is beautiful and attractive.... haha no?

mmmm I love anchovies :)

I got this seafood pizza recently that was the bomb.com.

Salmon + Anchovies + Artichoke + Gorgonzola Cheese + Garlic Sauce

:vogue:

Guest bluejean

Fuck this thread is shit. Can we not stick to the topic? Madonna has a new record coming out, fuck talking about pizza and Katy Perry. And while I'm at it, the newbies here have no idea what they are talking about.

Babe, I'm enjoying this pizza discussion. It's the most civil conversation to happy in this thread in weeks.

Guest bluejean

There is no pizza known to man as beautiful as the Tasmanian Salmon Aquarius pizza. Well, unless there is a pizza at Cafe Vande's going.

I'm trying to remember the best pizza I've ever had. I think it was at this little place in Sydney. It might have been called cafe Roma's or something. They have some drug dealing going on on the side too. And it's open early in the morning. Great place to go when at 4am after a big night out.

As a straight guy, I can tell you that both are really attractive, for different reasons but they are both gorgeous! They can be both beautiful... I don't see why people need to say that Katy Perry is ugly to prove that Madonna is beautiful. We can live in a world where more than 1 artist is beautiful and attractive.... haha no?

giphy.gif

The thread title? I'am dead :popcorn2:

Anyway to be sure to stay on topic. If you want to taste a good italian pizza you should definetly go to Naples! Ok Pizza is good in every italian city but believe me........there's no other place than Naples to have it.

Is the album out yet? :)

Guest bluejean

Oh and I too love Dominoes pizza in all it's generic hideous glory! Delicious!

And I don't mind if a dude comes in there. I just hope he's cute!