All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

She wasnt nominated in 2006 yet not only did she perform, she opened the Grammies.

I think it would be stupid for the Grammies to not want her to sing on their ceremony. I think she can still comand alot of attention.

I m not convinced she ll perform though, I m not sure she would want.

She ONLY got to perform because she did it with Gorillaz who WERE nominated.

Unless there's another person on that stage with her that's nominated, she won't be allowed to perform.....that's alwys been the grammys rules.

I'm sure Madonna has her eye on the awards.....she needs to roll out SOMETHING next year.

She ONLY got to perform because she did it with Gorillaz who WERE nominated.

Unless there's another person on that stage with her that's nominated, she won't be allowed to perform.....that's alwys been the grammys rules.

I'm sure Madonna has her eye on the awards.....she needs to roll out SOMETHING next year.

When is the deadline for the Grammies again? She could still have that Soundtrack single up her sleeves. If that one gets nominated ... they'll be on their knees begging her to perform ... et voila.

here we go again with the grammies and brits stuff..not gonna happen.

Why wouldn't it happen?

Madonna has always used award ceremonies to perform her music.

It's the ultimate promo.....and with no Super Bowl next year....she is bound to do either Brits or Grammys.

When is the deadline for the Grammies again? She could still have that Soundtrack single up her sleeves. If that one gets nominated ... they'll be on their knees begging her to perform ... et voila.

Madonna won't have any music out before the Grammy ceromony, that said she has to attend as it will be slap bang when she re-launches herself back to music.

She could use it to premier her new single THAT would be fantastic....but it's the rules that get in the way, I DONT want anybody in the lead this time round BUT if it ment a performance im happy for someone like to "mix" her new single and be on the stage with her, as the exposure would be exactly what she needs to make sure everyone knows she's back!

Why wouldn't it happen?

Madonna has always used award ceremonies to perform her music.

It's the ultimate promo.....and with no Super Bowl next year....she is bound to do either Brits or Grammys.

please..there are ALWAYS rumors about VMA, EMA, BRITS, GRAMMIES:

last time she performed was 2006 (gay wedding doesn't count) and it was a single from 2005, not current one.

Enough said.

please..there are ALWAYS rumors about VMA, EMA, BRITS, GRAMMIES:

last time she performed was 2006 (gay wedding doesn't count) and it was a single from 2005, not current one.

Enough said.

It's just a timing issue.

Madonna would ALWAYS perform at an award ceromony if time and release dates allows it.

Confessions was dropped at the "right" time for her to assault EMA and Grammys.

Hard Candy was dropped in May 2008, and she went on tour almost straight away....so she was on the road for EMA, the album was "over" by the time 2009 rolled in....

MDNA had SuperBowl, enough said it didn't need anything else.

This time round the timings are perfect for Grammys and Brits.....Madonna might not be so big on traditional promo anymore, but she always wants to perform live.

is she going to be political this time?

I hope not - sometimes it's better just to get a break from it. I want thumping dances tunes first and then the great ballads!

I still think something has to happen before spring - I'm developing a numbness to her IGs now - that can't go on from now until spring!

don't think it's a hint, but posting it just in case:

I watched @Madonna perform a new song on TV in my dreams last night. Woke up humming the melody. And now we are recording it.

karminmusic

Yeah, I guess Karmin's recording her dream song....without M. (But I admit that I had to do a double take reading that tweet!)

don't think it's a hint, but posting it just in case:

I watched @Madonna perform a new song on TV in my dreams last night. Woke up humming the melody. And now we are recording it.

karminmusic

i dreamed before two nights i met her in a bar where she was practising her new routines for the upcomming tour. i dont remember songs that were rehearsed but interesting was that she had HC Ballroom costume and HC haircut. and yes, the stage she used was a platform that was changing like those board maps makets in SF movies. metamorphosic in all diferent shapes and it was spectacular. she decided to promote new single and album with tour. without any warning she published new single, album and tour dates together.

however....i still believe we will get something in october.

p.s. interesting: thom yorke just published album for 6$ on bittorrent

p.s. interesting: thom yorke just published album for 6$ on bittorrent

And it's pretty much amazing! ;)

Btw, I love that we think of her so much and have these surreal dreams that revolve around whatever we're anticipating. Really tells us where our priorities are :lol:

I've had my share too.

i guess it is some disorter of all these teasing and scrolling on forum every day to find some news about upcomming single or album. i already feel anxiety couse this comming soon never comes.

even i like when i dream her. this time she had very yellow teethes but in a dream was normal. i guess it was couse of grills impact. i adore people reaction on them. it is such a M irony on stupid media world and celebs. i cant wait other followers or copycats after a year or two try same. hahahaha

Judging by her newest Instagram post, she's obviously re-recording Birthday Song with background vocals provided by Olga. Sia will definitely be involved though, she'll mix the track and then scream over it.

I'm just going to stop visiting this thread until I see the title has been changed with some kind of actual info on the album.

Good strategy. I think I'll join ya'