All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Finally someone with the same Madonna memory as me hehe. Love you Nikki!

The pic is from 2011.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2584922/madonna-errands-nyc-02/

:kiss2: Aw, love you back!

I hope an official album statement is coming soon from Madonna's camp. Didn't she promise like 3 months ago, under that "messiah" Instagram post "coming soon" :popcorn2:

yeah. it would help a lot. i don't really care if it means knowing we'll have to wait a few more months for the single - it's better than not knowing shit. unless she plans to surprise us I guess.

Martin Solveig uploaded a picture of him and Diplo, maybe his on board as a producer again...JK I don't believe so, that would be terrible.

I wonder... is Solveig the least liked Madonna producer ever? Someone should start a poll.

I hope an official album statement is coming soon from Madonna's camp. Didn't she promise like 3 months ago, under that "messiah" Instagram post "coming soon" :popcorn2:

Yes she did but then "something bad happened" and we've still to work out what it was? Maybe Avicci being ill?

I still think at least a single with a performance can happen before the end of the year.

What happened about the rumour she was going head to head with Gaga to headline an event in Berlin in November - is this still happening?

Yes she did but then "something bad happened" and we've still to work out what it was? Maybe Avicci being ill?

I still think at least a single with a performance can happen before the end of the year.

What happened about the rumour she was going head to head with Gaga to headline an event in Berlin in November - is this still happening?

I think your right. She's definitely been feeding us a lot of album hints lately.

I can almost taste it.

As for the Berlin rumor. It doesn't sound true. But time will tell.

I wonder... is Solveig the least liked Madonna producer ever? Someone should start a poll.

I would, but she's worked with over 20 producers, and the polls only allow to have 20 options :(

Guest bluejean

I would, but she's worked with over 20 producers, and the polls only allow to have 20 options :(

What if you just include the main ones? Like exclude the ones that she only did a couple of songs with? Or they still won't fit?

Guest bluejean

I still haven't decided who my favourite producer is.

I'm loving the Shep stuff at the moment. I used to say William Orbit but I've since decided its the songwriting that makes Ray of Light the greatest album of all time and the production is just icing on the cake.