All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Ok guys. All about the new album. We all know that we will talk about everything else, but that's our spirit.

What we know. Thanks Gark for your recent resume:

11 with the Viking Harem

7 with Diplo

7 with Mark/Natalia

25 demos confirmed by the producers/collaborators plus not confirmed several others with Pharrell (if MadonnaRama is true) and Mozella/Toby/S1 (based on Instagram I think that some of them could actually have been reworked/produced by Diplo).

She trolls us with pillows and everything. Beware, those who only want accurate info should calle her directly to her mobile.

"Call her directly to her mobile".... hahahaha, I wish. Although years ago my BF used to do telephone interviews for a magazine and had Guy Oseary on the line because my BF was interviewing the girl band Cleopatra who has just joined Maverick records... can you imagine having Guy on the line? haha: "Guy, stop being the receptionist at Maverick and tell me some deets!!!!" :laugh:

Anyway, looking forward to hearing what these collaborators have come up with! Gonna be such great sounds, especially excited for the non-Diplo stuff though I am sure his will be interesting too....

Dj. Dahi and Blood Diamonds are also involved heavily now it seems. Abel did mention working on a track with her as well

Interesting that they've been brought in so late on in the process.

I really thought the album would be a game of 2 halves between Diplo and Avicci much like Hard Candy was split between Timberland/lake and Pharell.

But the inclusion of DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds AND Abel Korzeniowski, meens that the album will be Epic.....and she's really pushing the sound boundaries again!!

It will be anything but boring!!!!

Makes me wonder who will she bring in next?

Interesting that they've been brought in so late on in the process.

I really thought the album would be a game of 2 halves between Diplo and Avicci much like Hard Candy was split between Timberland/lake and Pharell.

But the inclusion of DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds AND Abel Korzeniowski, meens that the album will be Epic.....and she's really pushing the sound boundaries again!!

It will be anything but boring!!!!

Makes me wonder who will she bring in next?

I'm not sure how bringing in more producers, regardless of much we like them, will result in an "epic" album. Epic means long, by the way, so unless it's a double album, not sure how the number of producers makes it epic. But I digress... MDNA had quite a few producers. Do you consider that epic?

Who is Nana Mouskori?

Whoop, Nana even has her own thread in the Princess section. :laugh:

Nana is the Queen of Pop outselling Madonna. Madonna NEEDS her. She will give Madonna that global SMASH and also bring world peace.

:lmao: Perhaps they will do a remake of Only Love.

Guest bluejean

Nana is REAL. She has sold more records globally than Madonna. Madonna paid tribute to Nana in the GI2M performance on the Sticky & Sweet Tour. :yes:

:rotfl:

Nana exposes Madge to complite new markets like Turkmenia and Kazastan..

Nana has sold billions of records in those markets since the 17th century.

Watch out Mimi Madge will soon beat your "records" (she won't, however, beat Nanas)

But but... Who even is Nana Mouskouri? Like how can she have sold so many record, I have never even heard of her. None of her albums even have their own wikipedia page, is she even real?

Eveneveneven.