Madonna: "Don't touch my daughter..."

CMoody

This was quite a stressful situation...usually M ignores the rude, aggressive and invasive questioning of the paparazzi, but she was none too pleased when one of the autograph hounds touched Lourdes. Her motherly instincts took precedence and she is quick to protect.

The title of the youtube video is completely misleading. Fans? Those are paparazzi. And this is just the short version. What the video doesn't show is that they had to wait several minutes before their car arrived. And they were stuck in a corner trying to protect themselves from those assholes. I think Lourdes was even crying and Madonna had to console her. It was really bad. I think LA paparrazi are the worst. No respect whatsoever. And I wonder how this is even allowed. Inside the LAX airport and outside which are still the grounds of LAX. I guess it's private propery after all. Why don't they ban these people?

Guest eroticerotic

i always found that so weird. thats gotta be a weird feeling, seeing complete strangers act like that and claim its their job. it must feel sinister. I complain when some guys get in my personal space and try to get my eye contact or touch/rub against me, i can't even imagine hundreds/thousands of people trying to touch you like that. yuck.

The tabloid media are really the pits. Seem enough of these horrors on that show TMZ to feel a lot of sympathy for celebrities, some of whom I don't even like. They deliberately bait people as well to get the footage they want. Madonna is very restrained and classy when dealing with the press photographers. She learnt and cottoned on pretty early in her career how to behave and is a true professional in dealing with it.

I didn't realize that the vid I posted was the beginning of this....I remember this video making the rounds back when it happened. A very rare moment in Madonna-world when she can't just move from building door to waiting car without delay. Poor Lola though...you can tell this was very upsetting to deal with, regardless of how much experience she has with the paparazzi.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

that's awful. I wonder if someone can ever become used to it. I don't think it can ever be routine. Surely she has to prepare herself mentally to go through that horde of crap every time, especially with her children. I don't know why it's legal to surround someone and flash them constantly like that. I mean, if I touch you with the tip of my finger you can sue me for assault, but they get away with this mess? It's abusive.