Theory: MDNA is this decade's DWT, therefore next tour will be like Reinvention

Apples388

Holiday live is the bomb!!!

I'm not sure how hit heavy the next tour will be. I initially agreed, but with this new album, I would love to hear it live....

I'm so torn! I want hits too though..lol

I don't mind about the next tour as long as it isn't DWT #2 . DW was rubbish even Madonna hates it wasted opportunity big time

Madonna hates DWT? I haven't been to any live but having seen the DVD it's one of my faves of hers!!! But I love both ROL and Music...

the last three tours have been perfectly balanced IMO. I'm sure she will stick to the previous plan this time around of mixing the old hits with the new album.....

If not, who cares- MADONNA will be on stage again and most of us will probably be in the golden "heart" if I had to guess!!!!

Mdna is this decades' erotica and last decade it was American life

All great albums. and she actually performed a lot of all three of these albums.

addicted (2012) live is terrific/so is nobody knows me (no as a video... live)

ReInventionLisbon_crop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can I take a moment to RETRACT this thread please. I think the new material is so amazing that I honestly and truly do not care if she doesn't perform any old songs (who gives a shit about casual fans.)

RIT only happened the way it did because AL was a commercial flop. I do not believe that her 2015 tour will be like RIT because RH will be a smash ;)

It's funny that 4 millions was considered a flop in 2003 but would be a success in 2015 :sassy: