New official 2015 calendar!!!!

ryan

Have you considered getting Prime? It's a fantastic deal if you get a lot of stuff from Amazon.

I've had the free trial. I loved it, but I only shop at amazon maybe 2 or 3 times a year. I just can't be arsed to fork over that 80 or whatever dollars it is per year

I haven't bought a calendar since I think the 90s but I will definitely buy this one !

• 2 months later...

Has anyone recieved this yet?????

Apparently, it's already been shipped, based on this twitter user who was lucky enough to win one of the posters:

B3YDw_8IQAA3CVV.jpg

Matthew ‏@twinkle2143 Nov 26

@m_scrapbook @MadonnaNation @Madonna Omg i got 1 of the posters its huge can not wait to get it framed it looks fab pic.twitter.com/gBTwL9Vbsx

0 replies 6 retweets 21 favorites

I'm pretty pissed. I ordered the calendar off Amazon the day it went up for sale. And then a few weeks later, I received this e-mail from Amazon:

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Official Madonna Square 2015 Calendar"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1780545436

If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us?ref=fxm_em_2_4

:( :( :(

So has anyone gotten it yet? What photos are inside?

The calendar says photos are by Munro, Klein, AND Madonna.

MORE MORE MORE

Very nice! Thank you for the previews mat.guy!! Now i see why it says it feautes photos by M!

:biggrin: I thought you guys already have seen that, that's why I didn't post before. But I agree, this one is very nice!

Wow, I love the layout with the mini Instagram pics under the main photo! This will be so much better than this year's as well as the last years' calendars!

I agree. This calendar is a must own, I think, with 2015 being new album year.

I got my calender today! The envelope had a big stamped message saying "DO NOT BEND"...Of course, the envelope was bent, and it was left in the rain :doh: Fortunately, the calender was not damaged (it was shrink wrapped)and the bend was in the empty part of the envelope. It has a cool design and the photos are AWESOME!!! Plus, I won that incredible poster :bow:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

just got mine today! Wonderful! Now, where shall I hang it... I think facing the window so all my neighbors can see how cool I am :smug: