New official 2015 calendar!!!!

ryan

Guest Pud Whacker

Just announced!

2ld91t5.jpg

I knew she was gonna save these photos for something more.

I can't wait!!!

gorgeous! havent wanted a calendar like this since the 80's. xo

I pre ordered my copy on amazon (it's just 9 euros vs 18 from madonna.com, the poster was probably already gone when I checked the official store yesterday anyway). The last calendar I bought was back in 2006 I think. I'm usually bored by "sexy/slut Madonna" at this stage, but I really really love this new photo. It's ironic and she looks amazing. Love Tom Munro.

The picture is fabulous and very funny. On twitter I saw where someone put the picture side by side with her sucking the bottle in Truth or Dare and said some things never changed. I guess that's what I love about Madonna. She changes and grows but there are some things about her, the core of her that doesn't change. She is who she is. She's not the type to put up a front or be phony. She has this amazing ability to evolve and reinvent herself but still be true to who she is. It's quite amazing.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would order through Madonna.com just for that poster, but my chances are very slim

At this point

Ordered through amazon with free shipping (had to order other items though) but well worth it

Wow, this looks like this is is finally going to be a calendar worth getting! This year's one has a lot of nicely done pictures too, but the previous were highly dull to say the least...Mostly pictures we have seen a thousand times before. Seems like this one will be a huge improvement if we get what the front cover indicates - unreleased pics from one of her recent photo sessions! Now this is how you make a calendar exciting :thumbsup:

I ordered mine... I wish I have a collection of every Madonna calendar.

I think I have like 6 or 7 somewhere,

One of my fav. was when they used the versace 1995 sesion.

Wow. Has she ever really cared about a calendar before? I wonder if the bottle is to do with a coca cola promo? Can you imagine if she did Coke after Pepsi! That is so her! :stir:

I still cherish my eighties ones too as they were only time we got to see so many pics!

She really seems so much more engaged with life this year!

OH and who's buying the other 2015 Madonna calendar + fridge magnet? :1251:

61JvFCvvCFL._SX425_.jpg

Apparently poor Monica paid $64.04 and bought it...

No way all the pretty pictures of Madonna and this is all you could come up with ? A lot of firms like her early 80s look you could make a lot of money if you sold those kind of photos and calendars
Comment Was this review helpful to you? YesNo

OH and who's buying the other 2015 Madonna calendar + fridge magnet? :1251:

61JvFCvvCFL._SX425_.jpg

They picked all the worst possible pictures/ third choice pap shots etc

Minus the 1992 Meisel one