New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

I'm taking this with a huge grain of salt AND pepper.

Posted on MTribe forum:

offsunset wrote:

2 tidbits of information I heard today while having lunch w/a friend from NBC, take them both with a HUGE grain of salt. He works with a major artist (can't say who) but #1 he told me and #2 I overheard.

1. They're really pushing to get M to appear for Jimmy Fallons birthday show this Friday and perform new song. She's already reached out to the producers of the Tonight Show and wants to use that medium for upcoming release.

2. Since Aretha Franklin is coming out with her "surprise" album on 9/30, theres been more aggressiveness with her trying to get this done in time for Grammy noms.

That's it. I'm not counting on either, but I pass what I hear.

I'm getting a little bit tired and bored with her posts.

Tired of this game trying to discover what's real teasing about the new album and what isn't.

Boring because is take too long for her to release something.

I'm getting a little bit tired and bored with YOUR posts.

Tired of this game of you trolling passive agressively about the new album.

Boring because it's useless, very irritating, disruptive and adding no value to the forum.

*FLUSH*

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Posted on MTribe forum:
offsunset wrote:
2 tidbits of information I heard today while having lunch w/a friend from NBC, take them both with a HUGE grain of salt. He works with a major artist (can't say who) but #1 he told me and #2 I overheard.

1. They're really pushing to get M to appear for Jimmy Fallons birthday show this Friday and perform new song. She's already reached out to the producers of the Tonight Show and wants to use that medium for upcoming release.

2. Since Aretha Franklin is coming out with her "surprise" album on 9/30, theres been more aggressiveness with her trying to get this done in time for Grammy noms.

Well, on the Fallon website a surprise guest is announced for friday's show...

Posted on MTribe forum:

offsunset wrote:

Anything posted at Madonnatripe is mostly bullshit.

I would not hold my breath waiting for Madonna to show up on Jimmy Fallon's show tomorrow night, to perform a brand new song on a Friday night.

I also don't believe she would rush release new music, in some bizarre hope for Grammy nominations, she was never gonna get anyway.

Tired of this game trying to discover what's real teasing about the new album and what isn't.

Fuck off you stupid scum. Don't you fucking realize that WE got tired with YOUR HORRIBLE POSTS in this section since God knows when. Thank God you have been banned. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, you disgusting lonely Internet fag who has NO fucking life other than bitching like an old demented hairdresser about Madonna's yet-to-be-released studio album behind your stupid computer screen. FUCK OFF you diseased troll. FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU and now crawl back to the dirty hyena den where you ultimately belong from the fuck.

407858.jpg

Guest bluejean

Fuck off you stupid scum. Don't you fucking realize that WE got tired with YOUR HORRIBLE POSTS in this section since God knows when. Thank God you have been banned. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, you disgusting lonely Internet fag who has NO fucking life other than bitching like an old demented hairdresser about Madonna's yet-to-be-released studio album behind your stupid computer screen. FUCK OFF you diseased troll. FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU and now crawl back to the dirty hyena den where you ultimately belong from the fuck.

407858.jpg

I swear I had one of those things lurking in my back yard in the UK

Why does it have to take so much time between a single and an album? It's not 2004 anymore, people can release the first single and next week the album. And if she releases the song in late october, the album can be released first week of November, and that wouldn't have to be a problem if the album is finished.

Am i living in a lollipop world, full of candy and pink elephants and lemonade by thinking that? :(

when-my-coworkers-decide-to-have-lunch-a

ibm5V9pohzYcpC.gif

I don't see how people can expect the single to come out soon... Yes, it's not 2004 anymore. she doesn't have to release the first single alongside the album but we have to admit Madonna has a thing for releasing the first single only a few weeks before the album drops. If she didn't do it with MDNA it was because of the Superbowl.

I do hope she's going to drop it soon myself but she hasn't even shot the video so i doubt it's going to happen soon. The time we know for a fact she shot the video then we 'll know the single will be out soon.

407858.jpg

tumblr_lpp9bjOYuU1qcvvubo1_500.png

Why does it have to take so much time between a single and an album? It's not 2004 anymore, people can release the first single and next week the album. And if she releases the song in late october, the album can be released first week of November, and that wouldn't have to be a problem if the album is finished.

Am i living in a lollipop world, full of candy and pink elephants and lemonade by thinking that? :(

Att least you do not act like ToyMix, so it's okay.

:blink: Haha.

more rumours:

New album of Madonna.

The Messiah
(10 November 2014)
Formats: Digital - CD - Vinyl - DVD
Songs:
1. Inception
2. Carry the load
3. Rising from the Throne
4. Matriarchy
5. Living for love
6. The iconic seven
7. Rebel Heart
8. The Anarchy
9. Holy War
10. The art of peace
11. Messiah
Video promo ' Messiah " (19 September)
First single 'Living for love' (September 19 / 23)
'Living for love' video promo (October 03 ).
Launch in DVD set (November 10/11)
3 rumoured Song Lyrics of Madonna's upcoming new Album

Read more: http://m.madonnaglam.com/news/rumors-new-madonna-album-track-list-and-promo-dates-/

Read more: http://m.madonnaglam.com/news/rumors-new-madonna-album-track-list-and-promo-dates-/

Guest ditaluver

hahahahaha it does sound nasty

so according to this were getting a video today for 1 song and a completely different one for a single

ok

im so excited haha