New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

In each verse of “Veni Vidi Vici” Madonna sort of raps with a low voice while keeping a certain flow. It’s very different than the “American Life” rap though. The chorus is where the acoustic guitar kicks in, giving it a pop vibe.

sounds like Some Girls style to me

I hope she'll rap her Rice Krispies cakes recipe WHILE eating them and have bits stuck in her grillz so she'll be making suction noises trying to get rid of them while Olga is running amok on a floor keyboard as background music.

tumblr_mc9kexGUQg1ro8ysbo1_50028.gif

Seen her latest instagram video?

Do you think shes's actually holding dancer auditions ? Or is she just messing about?

:nervous:

I'm getting a little bit tired and bored with her posts.

Tired of this game trying to discover what's real teasing about the new album and what isn't.

Boring because is take too long for her to release something.

no one bothered to read that instagram thing: banda getting ready to audition for his mom!

hopefully she's looking for dancers for her new video :laugh: -totally sounding like one of those connect the imaginary dots fans now. lol

no one bothered to read that instagram thing: banda getting ready to audition for his mom!

hopefully she's looking for dancers for her new video :laugh: -totally sounding like one of those connect the imaginary dots fans now. lol

More like you didn't bother to read the posts above yours.

Anyway, must be auditioning dancers for the EMAs - obviously :bad:

Yeah, if she is or is about to be in pre-production for the video for the single now, then something will definite go down in either November or December.

Hoping we at least get the 1st single this year with the video and some performances. Guessing the album will drop in March and she will release the 2nd single in Jan/February.

For that to work though the lead single has to be strong.

i must be the only one thinking she's just proud to show off what her son's capable of like every mom would ;) that said, i could see him dancing on her new tour. she said he was watching every move and singing every song at the sticky and sweet tour with full concentration :)

We can have the single like october 7th with a release date for the album mid november. Video end october!! and we are ALL FREAKING HAPPY!!! hahaha

I have already accepted the album coming in 2015 but I am holding out hope for the single to drop this year.

All the signs recently are pointing towards the album coming next year. If it drops this year that would be awesome but it seems unlikely now. So, hoping for the single!