New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

I still think its too early for ANY official confirmation of a single or album.

She is still in and out of the studio!

I can't see anything OFFCIAL being released from Madonnas camp until November, as I think by then ghe album will be complete.

That leaves a good 3-4month window before March 2015 (most probable release date for the album) to complete the creative stuff....artwork, video, release strategy (2singles) and any promo spots she will compete early next year Upto it's release.

I can see first single dropping January 2015.

Guest gang bang

I still think its too early for ANY official confirmation of a single or album.

She is still in and out of the studio!

I can't see anything OFFCIAL being released from Madonnas camp until November, as I think by then ghe album will be complete.

That leaves a good 3-4month window before March 2015 (most probable release date for the album) to complete the creative stuff....artwork, video, release strategy (2singles) and any promo spots she will compete early next year Upto it's release.

I can see first single dropping January 2015.

maybe we are going to have official information next month ...

If the roumor about the double album comes from M instgram then "2 sides" doesn't mean double album at all. it means that the text "bitch" and "heart" was printed on the both sides of the pillow (2 sides, 2 stories)

Yes but why two pillows? Why not one with two sides? Why did she have those pillows made anyway? The only explanation is that they were done as some kind of in-house promo. Remember when the WB listening party for HC had special candies made?

Yes but why two pillows? Why not one with two sides? Why did she have those pillows made anyway? The only explanation is that they were done as some kind of in-house promo. Remember when the WB listening party for HC had special candies made?

She always has great touches to her listening parties....really sets them up!

I love reading all about them!

We must be a step closer to a "finished" record if she's merchandising it already!

Looks like she added the words REBEL HEART with some font-text app.

Is the album being packaged when you buy a Serta mattress? Lol

It's obvious that text was photoshopped on

i wish she'd release the standard album then wait til third single to release the DELUXE, that way the third single can be a brand new song....release it closer to the tour...u can then do the album with tour ticket deal again.....hmmm

I think it's beyond obvious now the lead single WILL be a Diplo song.....and most probably, Bitch, Im Madonna.....

So the Avicci "teaser" won't have anything to do with Madonna, it will be for his new album.

Diplo said a week ago that the first single was one of his

Exactly, however, although they have "ear marked" it as the lead, I still think it could change as she's still piecing the album together with new collaborators....

So what if they come up with a "better" mix of a song?

That said, the teaser is definetly about Avicci on his own.....3rd October is still too early for any confirmation.

Will M maybe feature on Avicci's new album on a track though?

Or his songs are being kept for her own album?

I remember Paradise appeared on Mirwais own album as well as AL...

I think it can be possible!!! Really possible actually! Maybe why we didn't heard much more of M working with him is because HE use most of the suff for him....

I actually wouldn't mind M appearing on Avicii's album, can you imagine as a feature on a lead single even. It would give her a nice exposure to get her name back out there musically before her own stuff comes out. And even cooler if it could be a big hit. I know this is all a stretch, but a boy can always dream, haha.

I actually wouldn't mind M appearing on Avicii's album, can you imagine as a feature on a lead single even. It would give her a nice exposure to get her name back out there musically before her own stuff comes out. And even cooler if it could be a big hit. I know this is all a stretch, but a boy can always dream, haha.

A stretch, maybe. But a great idea. I would love that.

I love the title "Rebel Heart", hense my Sig name! :laugh:

Anyway else think she tagges Magnus Lidehall on the names of the original Avicii tracks as he took over final production on those tracks after Avicii was too busy to finish them or got sick? You would think she would tag Avicii instead or as well but she doesn't.

It would be a great idea actually, if the Avicii song is good.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Oh wow, yes, that would be wonderful. I definitely wouldn't mind to have one more album to listen to Madonna, besides her own :)