New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Avicii with Coldplay sound really freaking great!!! Come on!!! Still a hit on radio!! And remember they work together a long time ago!! I'm a little tired of people complaining all the time..... This song is a song for him!! When people buy Avicii that's the sounds they expect to hear..... The song he made for coldplay sounds totally awesome and not like his own songs...

new music is coming!! stop complaining and enjoy!!!

I want nicki, Ariana, Miley n Katy on one song made by avicii just to piss y'all off

Perfect! I want that too!

How come whenever y'all talk about people being tagged in her posts, I never see them? Are you talking Instagram? Or somewhere else?

Instagram. There's a little icon in the lower left corner of pictures that looks like the outline of a person. If you touch it, it'll show the people that the person tagged.

Hmm. She looks like she's all dressed up for a shoot or video.

Someone over on tribe this afternoon mentioned he passed Guy Oseary on his street. He says there was a lot of buzz at her place this afternoon.

She wouldn't get dressed up for a photo or video shoot. Track suits and gym wear are what's worn for that occasion lol

If what tribe is saying is true, maybe she's playing the album for Guy and company?

Otherwise, I bet she's just off to another night in the recording studio

Nicki labelled the pic

#BitchItsMadonna

Wonder if she's heard the track or even on it

Well since M tagged Nicki earlier, seems like they planned to work together

Guest Rachelle of London

Well since M tagged Nicki earlier, seems like they planned to work together

Definitely. I'm bombarding my friend who's a huge Nicki stan for info on what she's been up to. Has she been in the studio etc

Yeah, the outfit is confusing. It's too dressed up for a shoot. Maybe it was indeed a listening session with friends and/or label peeps?

Ya, your probably right. I Just find it strange that they're both dressed up like 2 mannequins in that last post on Nicki's instagram. I had to do a double take when I saw Madonna's face.