New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Yesterday Blood Diamonds posted a Instagram video from what looks like Madonna's studio, and playing on the mixing desk was Pachelbel's Cannon in D Major [an amazing, very well known piece of music]; it sounded full orchestra, and quite epic. Its since been removed from his Instagram.

Yesterday Blood Diamonds posted a Instagram video from what looks like Madonna's studio, and playing on the mixing desk was Pachelbel's Cannon in D Major [an amazing, very well known piece of music]; it sounded full orchestra, and quite epic. Its since been removed from his Instagram.

Thanks. Did anyone get a copy of it they can post here?

^ Yes, but unless that's an original performance, that particular recording would be copyrighted.

It's not in connection with a sale of anything...fine to post on Instagram

She is working with Abel on a track and she's obviously recorded with strings for Messiah, so a Pachelbel sample could go with the theme.

Blood Diamonds and Dahi are very talented. Listening to their work makes me excited to see what Madge is up to.

Have no idea what to expect. It's going to be funny though when the Album drops if the Avicii tracks end up some how being the best. That'll be poetic justice for all the people here bitching about him lol.

When Madonna said she can't put out a "half-baked" cake last week on her Instagram I thought it was just a turn of phrase....

Obviously, she MENT it! It is only HALF-recorded......she's still in the "thick of it" recording with more people.....but this new unveiling is extreamly exciting, she's REALLY paying attention to this album.....I'm SURE Madonna could of come up with a solid-enough "safe" 11-track album with Avicci and Diplo by now...

But instead shes decided to carry on in the studio mixing with other people.....I seriously think album13 will be her most critacally acclaimed since the mighty ROL, and see her songs rule the airwaves next year!!

I'm happy to wait and let her create a mighty album that will knock MDNA into next week!!!

#queensback

How can Diplo say they recorded the first single?!

Blood Diamonds might record a killer song with Madonna.....so that could end up being the lead??

That's true but as of right now, I'm sure Madonna gave the impression that whatever song that is, would be the lead single. I mean, even they do record other songs, she probably feels strongly that that song for whatever reason would represent the album "lead" single-wise.

How can Diplo say they recorded the first single?!

Blood Diamonds might record a killer song with Madonna.....so that could end up being the lead??

I have the impression that DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds are tweaking tracks already recorded. Of course, anything could still happen at this stage, but she hash tagged "Trust No Bitch" and "Iconic" which were done earlier this year before this duo's involvement.

That said, I would WELCOME plenty of more tracks by Blood Diamonds.

I don't see a double-album. That's not her style. Maybe the standard edition will have 12-tracks with some iTunes bonus tracks, but I'm sure it will have than that. :wow:

With all the material she has reportedly recorded, I hope all or most of it sees the light of day in some fashion.

Madonna tracks with Natalia Kills: Score, Trust No Bitch and Holy Water

EXCLUSIVE – We can finally tell you the titles of the tracks that Madonna and Natalia Kills wrote and recorded together, along with songwriter Martin Kierszenbaum.

You have probably noticed that Madonna used a few times hashtags like #holywater and #trustnobitch. Well, it was not by chance at all. Two of the tracks she recorded with Natalia Kills andMartin Kierszenbaum are actually Holy Water and Trust No Bitch.

Another track they wrote together is called Score. If we are not wrong, Madonna has never used this hashtag.

We remind you the other tracks we at DrownedMadonna.com previously revealed: Wash All Over Me, Joan of Arc, Inside Out, Illuminati, Addicted, S.E.X. and Iconic.

Edited by Mr Ciccone

I have the impression that DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds are tweaking tracks already recorded. Of course, anything could still happen at this stage, but she hash tagged "Trust No Bitch" and "Iconic" which were done earlier this year before this duo's involvement.

That was my initial reaction when I saw the photo she posted of the both of them.

Madonnarama also later confirmed the existence of "Trust No Bitch", but without mentioning the writers. However, recent IG posts indicate that it's being produced by Blood Diamonds and DJ Dahi, along with "Iconic" (co-written with MoZella, Toby Gad and S1) and a song called "S.E.X."

Madonnarama also later confirmed the existence of "Trust No Bitch", but without mentioning the writers. However, recent IG posts indicate that it's being produced by Blood Diamonds and DJ Dahi, along with "Iconic" (co-written with MoZella, Toby Gad and S1) and a song called "S.E.X."

DM or some of these dire fanzines said the collaborations with Natalia Kills "are not that good"?

DM or some of these dire fanzines said the collaborations with Natalia Kills "are not that good"?

DM said that most of the songs recorded for the album are very good, except the Kills/Kierszenbaum ones.

Rama said that that the Kills/Kierszenbaum songs "aren't particularly interesting"..

Here's a thought: what if the album IS coming out next year, but next year is actually the Jewish new year? Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish equivalent of New Year's Day) is this Thursday so technically anytime after that is next year. We could still have a Q4 album, pray to G-d.

That said, I would WELCOME plenty of more tracks by Blood Diamonds.

With all the material she has reportedly recorded, I hope all or most of it sees the light of day in some fashion.

I'm sure we will. The standard edition, iTunes edition, Special Edition, Japanese edition...like the good old days.

Madonna Adds DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds to Collaborators List

The list of collaborators for Madonna’s next album continues to grow.

The diva posted an Instagram photo on Saturday (Sept. 20) of DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds working behind a computer, with the caption, “Nothing can stop the Sex Boyzzzzzz!”

DJ Dahi is the producer behind Drake’s "Worst Behavior,” and has worked with other artists like Kendrick Lamar and Lily Allen. Pop act Blood Diamonds (aka Mike Diamond) is a frequent collaborator with Grimes.

Madonna has also been working with super-producer Diplo, who has turned up in multiple photos on her Instagram account. In his Billboard magazine cover feature, Diplo said that he's had multiple studio sessions with Madonna that have resulted in at least three "amazing, smashes."

The diva's next as-yet untitled album will be released in 2015 on Interscope Records. Her last release, 2012's MDNA, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.

Based on a glance at Madonna’s Instagram feed, the set may also feature collaborations with Toby Gad, MoZella, S1, Ariel Rechtshaid, Avicii, Natalia Killsand Martin Kierszenbaum.

From Billboard.com

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6259080/madonna-adds-dj-dahi-blood-diamonds-diplo-to-collaborators-list

Edited by Mr Ciccone