New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Guest eroticerotic

Blood Diamonds is exactly the underground producer that most of you Ray of Lighters want so there shouldn't be any complaining there.

Plus he produced THESE

We aren't fucking ready 4 the album that's about 2 unfold

I love Grimes! I said she should collaborate with her in some poll on this forum! Love Circumambient.

I love Grimes! I said she should collaborate with her in some poll on this forum! Love Circumambient.

Well since Lola included Grimes on a favorite song list of hers, and now M is working with Grimes' friend, it seems like their connections are closer than ever.

I'm personally not a fan, so the thought of a collab with her doesn't thrill me.

What if Living For Love is just this huge anthem with all these other artists ainginf a part of the chorus or something.

Something like Annie Lennox's "Sing"? If they are involved, I hope that's the case. Imagine a LAP-style song where the chorus is all of these famous singers? That would be pretty awesome.

blooddiamond removed the bach @ M studio video on IG

Possibly because of copyright issues with the song. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I understand that Madonna likes and sees her former self in these new girls that are starting out, rebelling, controversial because of their flaming vaginas, however there is a difference between a rebel/someone with a cause and point and a complete cunt that Ariana is. I mean, this 'tard has no place in music just yet and she doesn't seem quite unique (other than that humongous head on her shoulders - literally). If the collaboration is true I don't like it, I don't like it at all. If she needs to collaborate with anyone like that - pick Miley.

To the point on the new album in general - I'm super excited. So many people on board its going to be epic. I just LOVE that no one has a clue what the new era from the Queen will sound like. At this point, I agree with tuckeye and the rest, a double album would be a gift that keeps on giving. I'm also so interested what look will be going with new music. Super excited.

Cheerio

V

Isn't Ariana going out with Big Sean? I'm sure she is. Ariana is a huge fan, she probably met her. If Madonna was including her, she would have tagged her. Madonna can't shut her mouth over who's she's gonna work with on her IG IMO.

I think she started off with one direction of how the album will go, later on got inspired and made a total U turn. Diplo probably introduced her to new people. That's why we getting the album in 2015 IMHO.

There is no evidence that Madonna has dumped Avicci or the tracks they have written. They have most likely completed their tracks and she posted pictures of them together at the time in the recording studio. Also,he has been very ill of late and has not been working. She has not spoken of Natalia Kills lately either and I think that is also due to the fact that their work is complete. Madonna has worked with several producers and song-writers on her albums before so I think people are jumping to conclusions with this talk about Avicci being dumped.

There is no evidence that Madonna has dumped Avicci or the tracks they have written. They have most likely completed their tracks and she posted pictures of them together at the time in the recording studio. Also,he has been very ill of late and has not been working. She has not spoken of Natalia Kills lately either and I think that is also due to the fact that their work is complete. Madonna has worked with several producers and song-writers on her albums before so I think people are jumping to conclusions with this talk about Avicci being dumped.

This.

avicii is past....anyway we want new sound

i hope that we will get any oficial news soon if not an single. i cant follow talking about nothing past few months.....it is so insane....

we need some any official announcement

when?

when?

when?

soon seems to long by now

whatever is going on with album it is not nice to say soon 3 months and nothing

I don't think we'll get a double album, i think that Madonna changed her mind about the album at the very end. Just like could have happened 2 years ago after she recorded Gang Bang and those creativity fluids were puring (as Will Orbit said). Instead, she was on schedule back then.

This time she has no pressure, she will follow a path that was unexpected. Oh, how i wish we would know what's really happening, what kind of sound was she working on and what's with these new times in studio. I'm sure we will know in the future.

GUYS, THIS ALBUM WILL HAVE THE MOST INTERESTING TIMELINE EVER! I can imagine the thread that Nightshade will create in two years, when we have all the info!

*most excited*

Guest CzarnaWisnia

GUYS, THIS ALBUM WILL HAVE THE MOST INTERESTING TIMELINE EVER! I can imagine the thread that Nightshade will create in two years, when we have all the info!

*most excited*

will it include the relation of fan hysterics?

I have a feeling the Aviccii tracks are long gone and forgotten. Am i alone here? XD

I think the only thing that will remain are the lyrics.

But it's no great loss, Avicci is very commercial and the new people she's working with are far more ground breaking.....

Something like Annie Lennox's "Sing"? If they are involved, I hope that's the case. Imagine a LAP-style song where the chorus is all of these famous singers? That would be pretty awesome.

Possibly because of copyright issues with the song. I wouldn't read too much into it.

No copyright on canon..it's in the public domain. They can do whatever they want with it

While it doesn't make sense to me for Madonna to have spent money and time working with Avicii, Natalia and others, and be very public about it, only to then dump the tracks, it ALSO doesn't make sense to me for this album to have that many different producers. It's possible she's doing that for the first time, and let's face it - having 10 different producers on one album is very common these days. But that would mean she's scrapping a ton of tracks. Madonna is very economical, to put it generously. I just don't see her putting only one Diplo track, one Avicii track, etc. on the album, and I really don't think a double album is going to happen. So it will be interesting to see how it all comes out.

(I don't really believe this, but just throwing it out there: Maybe this is the way Madonna has always worked, throwing a ton of shit against the wall to see what sticks, and we just weren't aware of it because she was never posting about it. I mean, remember all of the people who were "rumored" to have worked on past albums and it never panned out? Maybe she did work with all those people after all!)

While it doesn't make sense to me for Madonna to have spent money and time working with Avicii, Natalia and others, and be very public about it, only to then dump the tracks, it ALSO doesn't make sense to me for this album to have that many different producers. It's possible she's doing that for the first time, and let's face it - having 10 different producers on one album is very common these days. But that would mean she's scrapping a ton of tracks. Madonna is very economical, to put it generously. I just don't see her putting only one Diplo track, one Avicii track, etc. on the album, and I really don't think a double album is going to happen. So it will be interesting to see how it all comes out.

(I don't really believe this, but just throwing it out there: Maybe this is the way Madonna has always worked, throwing a ton of shit against the wall to see what sticks, and we just weren't aware of it because she was never posting about it. I mean, remember all of the people who were "rumored" to have worked on past albums and it never panned out? Maybe she did work with all those people after all!)

:thumbsup: