New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Madonna as so many diffrent fans and different genre albums! It's hard to love every every think from her. I respect everything she has done! I'm a huge fan of madonna and sure as all of you. We like a her for many reasons! Some like her for her spiritual side, some for her bitchy side and some for both! People hate Al others love it! Some people love Hard candy others don't but we are all Madonna fans no matter what. Even if I don't have the same opinion than you doesn't make me a bad fan or even make YOU a better fan!! It's sad to see people explode everytime there's a different opinion.

Madonna teach us to think by ourself and that's what we all do! I'm not afraid of my opinion and the madonna quote in my signature represent well how I act.

Now for the 73937383 x time. Can we comeback to Madonna's new album and stop judging others! Tolerence plz! Tolerence!

Look what happen now in the world! There's worst than a fan who don't like rescue me!

Yes we should get back to the album but not b4 I say my favorite Rescue Me is Demanding Dub.

DOMINATE. FREAK. DOMINATE. FREAK.

okay. proceed....

Madonna as so many diffrent fans and different genre albums! It's hard to love every every think from her. I respect everything she has done! I'm a huge fan of madonna and sure as all of you. We like a her for many reasons! Some like her for her spiritual side, some for her bitchy side and some for both! People hate Al others love it! Some people love Hard candy others don't but we are all Madonna fans no matter what. Even if I don't have the same opinion than you doesn't make me a bad fan or even make YOU a better fan!! It's sad to see people explode everytime there's a different opinion.

Madonna teach us to think by ourself and that's what we all do! I'm not afraid of my opinion and the madonna quote in my signature represent well how I act.

Now for the 73937383 x time. Can we comeback to Madonna's new album and stop judging others! Tolerence plz! Tolerence!

Look what happen now in the world! There's worst than a fan who don't like rescue me!

You can be sure that once there is new info, the tangents will disappear.

To paraphrase George Orwell...

All Madonna fans are equal,

but some are better than others.

:newspaper::laugh:

I had never heard the lifeboat version of Rescue Me and I'm simply dying of joy right now. I won't listen to anything else for the next of the day.

HEY HEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

Yes we should get back to the album but not b4 I say my favorite Rescue Me is Demanding Dub.

DOMINATE. FREAK. DOMINATE. FREAK.

okay. proceed....

D D D D D D IM DEMANDING

I love all versions of Rescue Me because of the bridge! Most brilliantly highlighted in the titanic vocal!

It's not my business to decide

how good you are for me

how valuable you are,

and what the world can see

only that you try to understand me

and have the courage

to love me

for me

with the music drop and the synth strings :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

I'm hoping she includes a new recording of Rescue Me on the new album! :order:

wel it is a ridiculous song, it's the Madonna equivalent of the macarena

exccccccccccccuuussssssssssse me! i'm going bananas is a ridiculous song! hell, even hanky banky.

but that song, my dear sweet acko, is brilliant at work.

:clap::thumbsup:

WOW

More collaborations with brillient sounding DJs and producers!

The album is DEFIENTLY not coming until next year!

Exciting that she's spending so much time testing the waters with so many people!!!!

Gonna be an immense sounding album!!!!

Queen of pops back!!!!

Exciting stuff!

Sonically, Blood Diamonds 'Osaka' is quite beautiful and mesmerising. DJ Dahi's 'Toys' is rather bright, innovative and interesting.

I wonder, is Madonna about to pull out the bag the best album of her career so far??

Exciting stuff!

Sonically, Blood Diamonds 'Osaka' is quite beautiful and mesmerising. DJ Dahi's 'Toys' is rather bright, innovative and interesting.

I wonder, is Madonna about to pull out the bag the best album of her career so far??

She is reaching out to so many interesting people this time round, songwriters, producers and DJS, the effort she is putting in is amazing, it seems like it won't just be an Avicci/Diplo record after all....

It's incredibly exciting, I realy think this album will put her back critically, and in the public consciousness as the mistress of pop again!

I seriously can't wait to hear this!

Roll on 2015!!!!

Blood Diamonds did another song with Grimes called Phone Sex which is good. I can see Madonna doing something like this.