5. Living for love
6. The iconic seven
7. Rebel Heart
8. The Anarchy
9. Holy War
10. The art of peace
11. Messiah
Video promo ' Messiah " (19 September)
First single 'Living for love' (September 19 / 23)
'Living for love' video promo (October 03 ).
Launch in DVD set (November 10/11)
3 rumoured Song Lyrics of Madonna's upcoming new Album

Read more: http://m.madonnaglam.com/news/rumors-new-madonna-album-track-list-and-promo-dates-/

Read more: http://m.madonnaglam.com/news/rumors-new-madonna-album-track-list-and-promo-dates-/

Modern-Family-Kitchen.jpg

DVD release? No Unapologetic anything? 11 songs only? Veni Vidi Vici?

New album of Madonna.

Launch in DVD set

:rotfl: They keep putting this type of nonsense on their "leaked" one-sheets etc. Who writes this ish?

I think Hector read many of our minds with his latest FLUSH...

I think he just read Toymix's dumb posts! This latest round of trolls are so easy to spot.

I wish she 'rapped' like the verses in Rescue Me. I was listening today to the Titanic Mix. Best mix EVER AND EVER AND EVER. And when she started her I'm talking, i'm talking i thought "yes, we want to hear Madonna talking, sendind a message".

I love it when she starts like that. Like her "Come on Girls, do you believe in love". Or she recites like in Sanctuary (beautiful).

I wish she 'rapped' like the verses in Rescue Me. I was listening today to the Titanic Mix. Best mix EVER AND EVER AND EVER. And when she started her I'm talking, i'm talking i thought "yes, we want to hear Madonna talking, sendind a message".

I love it when she starts like that. Like her "Come on Girls, do you believe in love". Or she recites like in Sanctuary (beautiful).

Rescue Me is amazing! I also like Justify My Love too.

I love, loveeee Rescue Me she needs to sing it on the next tour!

I wonder why everything is so quiet, the final mix is ready, maybe she's into the photoshoots and album cover, where is she? NY?

We are getting the new single in October and the new album in November, she's not gonna wait 'til 2015, Billboard is bullshit like the We-R-Fetus fiasco.

lol i know it's 99% likely to be fake but you never know ;) she's still an entertainer and part of entertainment is surprising people and hyping it up. :p

and i miss the rescue me vocals as well.. her deeper voice is one of a kind.

There are fake rumours... And then there is this... LOL

more rumours:

New album of Madonna.

The Messiah

(10 November 2014)

Formats: Digital - CD - Vinyl - DVD

Songs:

1. Inception

2. Carry the load

3. Rising from the Throne

4. Matriarchy

5. Living for love

6. The iconic seven

7. Rebel Heart

8. The Anarchy

9. Holy War

10. The art of peace

11. Messiah

Video promo ' Messiah " (19 September)

First single 'Living for love' (September 19 / 23)

'Living for love' video promo (October 03 ).

Launch in DVD set (November 10/11)

3 rumoured Song Lyrics of Madonna's upcoming new Album

CLICK HERE

Why does it have to take so much time between a single and an album? It's not 2004 anymore, people can release the first single and next week the album. And if she releases the song in late october, the album can be released first week of November, and that wouldn't have to be a problem if the album is finished.

Am i living in a lollipop world, full of candy and pink elephants and lemonade by thinking that? :(

I think you're overestimating how much things have changed. Sure, she can release the single tomorrow, the second it's mixed, and she can drop the album on iTunes next week... but it probably takes more than a week to do something like that. This would have had been in the works for a while. And maybe it has. Some like Beyonce's album wasn't just dropped on a whim. They spend most of 2013 working on it and planning it. I know someone who was involved with the videos and they worked on that shit for MONTHS. And if Madonna isn't planning to do a surprise iTunes thing, then she's likely going the old-fashioned route, and in that case it would require weeks, if not months of planning. Lots and lots of time goes into planned retail, radio, and press strategies. I don't care what year it is. Adele might announce her album in October and release in November, but if you don't think her label has been planning for its release since this past summer, you're crazy.

Fuck off you stupid scum. Don't you fucking realize that WE got tired with YOUR HORRIBLE POSTS in this section since God knows when. Thank God you have been banned. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, you disgusting lonely Internet fag who has NO fucking life other than bitching like an old demented hairdresser about Madonna's yet-to-be-released studio album behind your stupid computer screen. FUCK OFF you diseased troll. FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU and now crawl back to the dirty hyena den where you ultimately belong from the fuck.

407858.jpg

tumblr_m0gc9dRuID1rq5oono1_250.gif

The final mix is NOT ready, Diplo said THE SINGLE was finished but it needed the whole mixing/polishing thing. Three days ago she was still recording with another producer.

I thought he said the the production was finished to the point of putting the last minute touches on a final mix ? And the IG photos are not necessarily in chronological order so we really have no idea when the various elements occurred in real time. I don't much care actually as long as they are taking time to make sure the tones and takes sound perfectly balanced and that they are worthy of a final recording. :)

I thought he said the the production was finished to the point of putting the last minute touches on a final mix ? And the IG photos are not necessarily in chronological order so we really have no idea when the various elements occurred in real time. I don't much care actually as long as they are taking time to make sure the tones and takes sound perfectly balanced and that they are worthy of a final recording. :)

Exactly what he said. The people in here acting like experts. Laughable. What a mess. :lmao: