New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

As reported and discussed in the previous thread you closed (without even reading it as per)

You actin' even crazier than usual! :bad:

I only closed the thread because it was reaching 1,000 posts (as our usual protocol dictates.)

And I only re-posted to make sure discussion carried on in here.

Now now Kim, play nice! :bad:

Isn't it funny how just after I mentioned that I really don't want her to rap on this album these "news" appear on MadonnaRama? LOL Hopefully all of these will turn out to be fake.

People seems to forget the rap from I Don't Give A.

This sounds promising. Can't wait.

That was the one that I was trying to erase from my mind because that song is just god damn awful. I actually like the raps from American Life but her raps on Triggering and I Don't Give A are cringey.

Edited by JimmyJimmy

EXCLUSIVE NEW SONG REPORT!!! I can report exclusively about a new song on Madonna's album that has now been moved into lead single status! The song is called "My Hushpuppies" and is a tribute to Madonna's breasts and her love of breasts. The song has a country twang and features a guest appearance by Brad Paisley. The video for the song is already being planned by Madonna and will be a Ciccone-fried, down South romp of line dancing, with special cameos by not only Miley Cyrus, but also her father Billy Ray! So, bust out your cowboy boots, Madonna is going country!!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

EXCLUSIVE NEW SONG REPORT!!! I can report exclusively about a new song on Madonna's album that has now been moved into lead single status! The song is called "My Hushpuppies" and is a tribute to Madonna's breasts and her love of breasts. The song has a country twang and features a guest appearance by Brad Paisley. The video for the song is already being planned by Madonna and will be a Ciccone-fried, down South romp of line dancing, with special cameos by not only Miley Cyrus, but also her father Billy Ray! So, bust out your cowboy boots, Madonna is going country!!!

What, no rap? :ohmy:

Ms new album: "Food"

A concept album about Food would be so original… oh wait

Ms new album: "Italians Do Da Grillz Better"

Album art: Closeup of M wearing her Grillz slurping on Spaghetti...