New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

I thought that too

But didn't Rama say they are two seperate tracks?

I don't remember but probably.

I really thought the retrospective song would be bitch I'm Madonna but that could turn out to be like she's not me...the song that rumors said referenced Gaga (but I figure it's just the context of the song and there's no mention) while veni vidi is the retrospective song.

I really LOVED the sound and title for heartbreak city...I hope that's still something to look out for.

Guest gang bang

well the good point is that Madonna can debut with over 200,000 copies in USA ..considering Barbra is going to debut at n1 with over 160,000 copies

so Im so ready ..but a Little sad because Barbra is going to be the 1st woman with 10 n1 albums in US , not Madonna :huh:

I don't mind the idea of M rapping. She's done it well, whether it's her signature talking or the rap on "Vogue" and I even like the rap on "Mother and Father." And what's the unreleased track where she raps? "Triggering"? If it's done right, it can work.

New track “Veni Vidi Vici” from Madonna’s new album revealed – EXCLUSIVE

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/201 ... exclusive/

Thanks babe. Here's the text for those that don't want to go to MadonnaRama:

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

We can reveal some new exclusive details about the song “Veni Vidi Vici”.

If you thought you were done with Madonna rapping, think again!

In each verse of “Veni Vidi Vici” Madonna sort of raps with a low voice while keeping a certain flow. It’s very different than the “American Life” rap though. The chorus is where the acoustic guitar kicks in, giving it a pop vibe.

Madonna also does her own backing vocals as she starts singing on top of the rap voice halfway through each verse of Veni Vidi Vici.

Madonnarama can exclusively reveal that this is the song Diplo referred to in the BBC Radio interview with Zane Lowe…

Veni Vedi Vici is a reflective pop/hip-hop song in which Madonna reminisces on her past years as an artist and a person.

In the verses, Madonna raps gently, using song titles from her past, as lyrics.

“I took a Holiday”… “I got Into the Groove”… “Music saved my life”… and carries on citing or referring to “Borderline”, “Vogue”, “Express Yourself”, “Justify my love”, “Ray of Light”, “Music” and even “The Power of Good-Bye”.

Madonna tells us “I came, I saw, I conquer” (Veni Vidi Vici) in a truly lovely pop-oriented chorus… definitely the best part of the song.

Please keep in mind that no final tracklist for the album has been decided yet and that we’re reviewing demos, not the finished/mastered tracks.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/17/new-track-veni-vidi-vici-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3DbkpQHhH

I'm so EXCITED (feat. Khia) about her new (double) album! :wow:

MADONNA: VENI VIDI VICI - 2015

Disc 1: Unapologetic Bitch

1. Bitch, I'm Madonna

2. Addicted (Got Away)

3. Inside Out

4. Holy Water

5. Body Shop

6. Autotune Baby

7. Illuminati

8. Beautiful Scars

9. Sorry Not Sorry

10. Unapologetic Bitch

Disc 2: Rebel Heart

1. Rebel Heart

2. Devil Prays

3. Joan of Arc

4. Living for Love

5. Messiah

6. Blood Moon

7. Waving with the Crowd

8. Iconic

9. Wash All Over Me

10. Veni Vidi Vici

#yaaaaaaaaaas

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

We can reveal some new exclusive details about the song “Veni Vidi Vici”.

If you thought you were done with Madonna rapping, think again!

In each verse of “Veni Vidi Vici” Madonna sort of raps with a low voice while keeping a certain flow. It’s very different than the “American Life” rap though. The chorus is where the acoustic guitar kicks in, giving it a pop vibe.

Madonna also does her own backing vocals as she starts singing on top of the rap voice halfway through each verse of Veni Vidi Vici.

Madonnarama can exclusively reveal that this is the song Diplo referred to in the BBC Radio interview with Zane Lowe…

Veni Vedi Vici is a reflective pop/hip-hop song in which Madonna reminisces on her past years as an artist and a person.

In the verses, Madonna raps gently, using song titles from her past, as lyrics.

“I took a Holiday”… “I got Into the Groove”… “Music saved my life”… and carries on citing or referring to “Borderline”, “Vogue”, “Express Yourself”, “Justify my love”, “Ray of Light”, “Music” and even “The Power of Good-Bye”.

Madonna tells us “I came, I saw, I conquer” (Veni Vidi Vici) in a truly lovely pop-oriented chorus… definitely the best part of the song.

Please keep in mind that no final tracklist for the album has been decided yet and that we’re reviewing demos, not the finished/mastered tracks.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/17/new-track-veni-vidi-vici-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3DbkpQHhH

That sounds amazing. I just hope that the release isn't six months away.

As reported and discussed in the previous thread you closed (without even reading it as per)

You actin' even crazier than usual! :bad: