This is just a place for me to come and cry while waiting for my next Madonna album (GIVE IT 2 ME!) without cluttering up the New Album Thread with my shameless despair. Feel free to join me if you like. Misery loves company!

top-20-madonna-hot-gifs-give-it-2-me-wal

I'm exited too, but I think we should all just enjoy the anticipation while it lasts. I feel like once it's out, it will come and go. It's not like the old days with four or five singles and videos, lots of hits, etc. Not to mention, once it's out people are going to start griping about something, whether it's filler songs, bad mixing, botched promo, etc. Enjoy this part while it lasts!

I'm exited too, but I think we should all just enjoy the anticipation while it lasts. I feel like once it's out, it will come and go. It's not like the old days with four or five singles and videos, lots of hits, etc. Not to mention, once it's out people are going to start griping about something, whether it's filler songs, bad mixing, botched promo, etc. Enjoy this part while it lasts!

I just want a good album. Well, that and a great lead single, not like GMAYL from MDNA.

Yes! omg imagine when we all go buy the cd at the store the date of release and look through the booklet and then the music videos, photoshoots, outtakes, interviews, tour, tour set list leaks, omg

Girlfriend, I'm downloading it off iTunes at 12:00 of the day of its release. And then shivering and crying for the following two hours.

I need this album. I can't wait to listen to it over and over again. I can't wait to smell it.

My "New Madonna Album" ritual:

Buy the album and have it my hot hands. Read the song titles. Get it home and put it on. Turn out the lights. Put on my head phones. Close my eyes. And let Madonna take me away....

Ahhhh. I can't wait any more. !!!!!!

I need this album. I can't wait to listen to it over and over again. I can't wait to smell it.

My "New Madonna Album" ritual:

Buy the album and have it my hot hands. Read the song titles. Get it home and put it on. Turn out the lights. Put on my head phones. Close my eyes. And let Madonna take me away....

Ahhhh. I can't wait any more. !!!!!!

This. But as I'm listening I'll probably look at the booklet over and over. I hope lyrics are included.

She really shouldn't talk about the album so much on instagram if it's not being released this year. I still think it might be just because of that.

That new album torture thread is unbearable.

I also get no enjoyment out of guessing things. I don't want to tell Madonna how to make her album but if she's going to talk about it for so long at least give some idea of when it's going to be released.

I kinda miss not knowing she was even making an album.

She really shouldn't talk about the album so much on instagram if it's not being released this year. I still think it might be just because of that.

I also get no enjoyment out of guessing things. I don't want to tell Madonna how to make her album but if she's going to talk about it for so long at least give some idea of when it's going to be released.

I kinda feel the same way! I know it's just nostalgia but I missed the good ol' days when everything was kept a secret. The day we finally had the album in our hands was so special. I remember taking my day off at work just for this reason. :)

I don't remember the days when we didn't know one was coming. But I do remember having absolutely no idea how it would sound. I for one haven't found it too bad waiting for this album. At least she doesn't do a Gaga and tell fans all about the album and then make them wait years to hear it!

I kinda feel the same way! I know it's just nostalgia but I missed the good ol' days when everything was kept a secret. The day we finally had the album in our hands was so special. I remember taking my day off at work just for this reason. :)

+1

Totally agree!!