MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ADUSTIO

Scotland independence

I'm watching, sitting here with my wine and OMG...

Allegations of electoral FRAUD in Glasgow.

ROLLING FOG up in the islands meaning they need to use FISHING BOATS to get the ballot boxes to the mainland.

Well-timed ROAD CRASHES meaning more delays and those boxes GOING MISSING for a few hours.

:dramatic:

I'm watching, sitting here with my wine and OMG...

Allegations of electoral FRAUD in Glasgow.

ROLLING FOG up in the islands meaning they need to use FISHING BOATS to get the ballot boxes to the mainland.

Well-timed ROAD CRASHES meaning more delays and those boxes GOING MISSING for a few hours.

:dramatic:

:laugh: Just seeing the same information - I am watching it while doing boring housework, too early for me to get the wine out as will be drunk by midday if that happens. . Invercylde turnout 87.4 % and Clackmannanshire turnout 88.6 % is the headline now on the screen. Madonnanation members feeling connected from around the globe :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

It's so exciting. I'm at work. Not doing any work. :lmao:

:laugh: Just seeing the same information - I am watching it while doing boring housework, too early for me to get the wine out as will be drunk by midday if that happens. . Invercylde turnout 87.4 % and Clackmannanshire turnout 88.6 % is the headline now on the screen. Madonnanation members feeling connected from around the globe :laugh:

The turnout so far is amazing. If it's above 84% overall, it'll be record-breaking.

I caught a coupla hours kip earlier to try and stay up. I love our worldwide M family (and that ain't the wine talking, ha!)

It's so exciting. I'm at work. Not doing any work. :lmao:

I'm taking my flexi-time 2moro :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

This is so inspiring, and no matter the outcome you gotta give it up to the Scottish for ALWAYS believing in and fighting for their rights and what is right.

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead: dont blame ya!

:laugh: Was going to ask you if you had to work tomorrow. Drink as much wine as possible now. Bloody hell, I am tempted to get the wine out but it is 10.15 am here. :laugh: O'h, now seeing that some results from Clackmannanshire is expected shortly. Woo Hoo

WTF, A FIRE ALARM in the Dundee counting centre means the place is being evacuated (leaving all those ballot papers just...sitting!)

Clackmannanshire -

NO - 54%

YES - 46%

They are saying that Glasgow has the lowest turnout of voters and that surprised them.

....there was no fire

:bad: Obviously (just a few missing ballot papers!)

They are saying that Glasgow has the lowest turnout of voters and that surprised them.

A semi-disappointing 75% The big cities definitely having worse turnouts than other areas.

Orkney (as expected) -

NO - 58%

YES - 42%

I really think the No campaign is going to win.

Guest Rachelle of London

I really think the No campaign is going to win.

I wouldn't call it so soon! I feel a shocker coming on.

Still another 30 results to come in.

I still think a narrow NO win!

:bad: Obviously (just a few missing ballot papers!)

A semi-disappointing 75% The big cities definitely having worse turnouts than other areas.

Orkney (as expected) -

NO - 58%

YES - 42%

Kim, that no guy from Orkney did not even crack a smile, despite the results going his way. Strange reaction.

Next is Dundee apparently. Also, where are all the Scottish reporters ? I want to hear the accents :rant:

Kim, that no guy from Orkney did not even crack a smile, despite the results going his way. Strange reaction.

Next is Dundee apparently. Also, where are all the Scottish reporters ? I want to hear the accents :rant:

That dumb bitch from the first declaration didn't even switch off her mobile first, it rang all the way through.

I think you're getting the Sky News feed (the lousiest of them all)

I'm on the edge of my seat with this. Staying in close contact with my Scottish friends through Facebook. Two are 'yes' voters and a two are 'no'. It's nail biting.

Alex Salmond cancels his appearance at the Aberdeenshire count which indicates a "no" from them.

I'm going to bed if the result doesn't start getting closer. Boring.