Scotland independence

ADUSTIO

....there was no fire

:bad: Obviously (just a few missing ballot papers!)

They are saying that Glasgow has the lowest turnout of voters and that surprised them.

A semi-disappointing 75% The big cities definitely having worse turnouts than other areas.

Orkney (as expected) -

NO - 58%

YES - 42%

:bad: Obviously (just a few missing ballot papers!)

A semi-disappointing 75% The big cities definitely having worse turnouts than other areas.

Orkney (as expected) -

NO - 58%

YES - 42%

Kim, that no guy from Orkney did not even crack a smile, despite the results going his way. Strange reaction.

Next is Dundee apparently. Also, where are all the Scottish reporters ? I want to hear the accents :rant:

Kim, that no guy from Orkney did not even crack a smile, despite the results going his way. Strange reaction.

Next is Dundee apparently. Also, where are all the Scottish reporters ? I want to hear the accents :rant:

That dumb bitch from the first declaration didn't even switch off her mobile first, it rang all the way through.

I think you're getting the Sky News feed (the lousiest of them all)

Shetland goes NO.

3 very small seats so far though.

However, for the last week, all I've wanted to do is smack that smug face of Alex Salmond's square off his face and then celebrate with a lovely plate of black pudding.

Ditto - to Cameron's red sweaty moon face. Salmond is a very skilled and charismatic politician in fact, hence why this day is even here in the first place.

Guest Rachelle of London

Have now found a better channel - BBC world News. Much better than the Sky news. Hearing the wonderful accents now. :laugh:

Jan do you have any British heritage? I know a lot of Aussies do

Jan do you have any British heritage? I know a lot of Aussies do

From years back - actually English convicts and also an English Lord ! You can see how far back though. My father lived in London for a few years when he was young and loved it. He had a lot of friends from England that we all become close to. We also have Scottish and French ancestors from way back so a mixed lot. Australians are all mixtures really as such a new country. Well apart from the Aboriginals who have been here for 40 thousand years.

Is Ricky Ross from Deacon Blue talking now?..That's on one of the BBC channels here.

Yes, he is talking now with a panel of 4 people around a table.

Inverclyde - NO by less than a hundred votes :shock:

On his way to Edinburgh I think (that, or fleeing the country!)