Scotland independence

ADUSTIO

I don´t know about other parts in the world, but the Basque country is going totly crazy with scotland´s referendum!!!!! march in the streets, scotish flags in townhalls... I don´t know if scotland wnats to be independent or not, but they are living of most of the people in the Basque country! the right to choose!

Well I'm glad that other parts of the world appreciate witnessing democracy in action in a way that's never been seen before in modern British politics. Polls close in minutes...

And in the interests of neutrality...

:bad:

Oh dear. The No campaign has been the biggest disaster ever, they can't help but look bad compared to the more, er, vocal yes camp.

Where is sugarbullet? He is a staunch yes-er, he was fabulous.

That "no" lot above do look like they've just stepped off the special bus, it has to be said. The No campaign was terribly downbeat and negative, almost afraid to show any sort of national pride.

Yeah, whatever happened to sugar? A genuine straight male M fan if I remember correctly. No wonder he drifted away from here, really :bad:

You staying up to watch the results, looms?

I wonder what STV's coverage is like compared to Biased Broadcasting Corporation. *switches over* The English coverage has the horrendous Jeremy Vine. :gross:

Interestingly enough, the BBC seem to have two concurrent results programmes, one for up here and another for the rest (they get the vile Vine). Heaven forbid they have to watch a Scottish based broadcast on an er, Scottish referendum.

Oban -

10698427_10203555039170189_5252018819349

Awww Oban is gorgeous. The BBC coverage is very dry, STV have live from George Square reports and Johann Lamont in the studio. :sassy:

*switches over* Oh STV has that fabulous old queen Bernard wassisname. I hope sensible shoe-d lesbian Ruth wasseface makes an appearance!

Good luck guys!

Thanks babe!

I'm watching, sitting here with my wine and OMG...

Allegations of electoral FRAUD in Glasgow.

ROLLING FOG up in the islands meaning they need to use FISHING BOATS to get the ballot boxes to the mainland.

Well-timed ROAD CRASHES meaning more delays and those boxes GOING MISSING for a few hours.

:dramatic:

I'm watching, sitting here with my wine and OMG...

Allegations of electoral FRAUD in Glasgow.

ROLLING FOG up in the islands meaning they need to use FISHING BOATS to get the ballot boxes to the mainland.

Well-timed ROAD CRASHES meaning more delays and those boxes GOING MISSING for a few hours.

:dramatic:

:laugh: Just seeing the same information - I am watching it while doing boring housework, too early for me to get the wine out as will be drunk by midday if that happens. . Invercylde turnout 87.4 % and Clackmannanshire turnout 88.6 % is the headline now on the screen. Madonnanation members feeling connected from around the globe :laugh:

:laugh: Just seeing the same information - I am watching it while doing boring housework, too early for me to get the wine out as will be drunk by midday if that happens. . Invercylde turnout 87.4 % and Clackmannanshire turnout 88.6 % is the headline now on the screen. Madonnanation members feeling connected from around the globe :laugh:

The turnout so far is amazing. If it's above 84% overall, it'll be record-breaking.

I caught a coupla hours kip earlier to try and stay up. I love our worldwide M family (and that ain't the wine talking, ha!)

Guest Rachelle of London

This is so inspiring, and no matter the outcome you gotta give it up to the Scottish for ALWAYS believing in and fighting for their rights and what is right.

I'm taking my flexi-time 2moro :rotfl:

:laugh: Was going to ask you if you had to work tomorrow. Drink as much wine as possible now. Bloody hell, I am tempted to get the wine out but it is 10.15 am here. :laugh: O'h, now seeing that some results from Clackmannanshire is expected shortly. Woo Hoo