Stuart Price and the Truth About Madonna's ‘Confessions’

Nikki

I miss Stuart Price so much working with her.... not only did he do a GREAT job on COADF but also a great job working the Reinvention and Confessions Tours... he really made her vocals sound great, not to mention a genius at mixing and production.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I wish she would keep him on hand as a producer/tour director, etc. I know he is probably busy, but I wish they could have this relationship because if anything, he considers her vocals a lot more than her producers of late have.

AMEN TO THAT SISTAH!

I miss Stuart Price so much working with her.... not only did he do a GREAT job on COADF but also a great job working the Reinvention and Confessions Tours... he really made her vocals sound great, not to mention a genius at mixing and production.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I wish she would keep him on hand as a producer/tour director, etc. I know he is probably busy, but I wish they could have this relationship because if anything, he considers her vocals a lot more than her producers of late have.

Imagine if he mixed the MDNA Tour CDs....... it would have been amazing!

He's said the same complimentary things about her talent, and professionalism years ago. Always nice to hear it again tho.

Having said that, I'm not clamoring for them to reunite in the studio. I love COADF, but I don't think they will ever recreate the magic of that record.

Am I the only one that hates the mixing of COADF? Hung Up and Get Together are excellent songs but why are her vocals so muffled? or is it intentional?

No, you aren't the only one. I found her vocals to be in the background most of the time on that album.

certainly a great album. stuart did a great job of enhancing madonnas vocals to make her sound polished and

lovely. as opposed to pharell that made madonnas vocals sound raw and crowish.

of course melodies, content and lyric are most important, but without the proper producer things can

go very very wrong.

and didn't she initially record with other producers and then scrap them all and she decided to produce the

entire album with stuart ?

:Disco_Ball:

You don't read liner notes?