M's Music Video that influence you

horn

Have you ever been "influenced" by M's music video?

For example, I've always feel like wanting to scratch my nails against the wall like M did in TAB... :dramatic:

ScratchingNails_zps7cad78f5.jpg

Stretching myself on bed like Human Nature video...

Glitzy%2042.jpg

Rain....

PHOTO_8277252_119720_9787361_main.gif

What about you guys? :horn:

So many examples.

Burning up, I wanted to be this wild crazy girl crawling around on the road and then driving off with a gorgeous guy's car.

Borderline - I wanted to play a shot at pool with a gorgeous guy

Like a Virgin - I wanted to dance, sing and look ultra glamorous on a gondolier in Venice

Into the Groove - Well Basically, I wanted to be Susan and do everything she did.

La Isla Bonita - I wanted to put on a beautiful Spanish dress and dance down the street

Express Yourself - I wanted to walk around like a glamour model in a perfect green dress while holding a black cat

Cherish - I wanted to swim with gorgeous mermen and merchildren

Justify my love - I wanted to laugh hysterically while running down a hallway

The power of goodbye - I wanted to look seductive while playing chess with a gorgeous man

Love Profusion - I wanted to walk around while the scenery changed from road to water and flowers

This used to be my playground - I wanted to sit in a beautiful field

You'll see - I wanted to look wistful and beautiful while surrounded by autumn leaves

Girl gone Wild - Who would not want to dance with those gorgeous guys in the heels.

:laugh: Well, you can tell that I have always loved my Madonna videos and still do.

I once did a Madonna choreographed dance routine during a class speech at school - when I should have been speaking about something serious.

The video that influences me the most is Nothing Really Matters because it spurred my lifelong obsession with traditional Japanese aesthetics (albeit in a futuristic way).

I once did a Madonna choreographed dance routine during a class speech at school - when I should have been speaking about something serious.

The video that influences me the most is Nothing Really Matters because it spurred my lifelong obsession with traditional Japanese aesthetics (albeit in a futuristic way).

Did you pass the class? Grade A plus, and everything sewn together?

Guest Rachelle of London

when I was staying at the Sheraton in Dallas I was recreating the justify my love video in the hallway and accidently locked myself out my room. Praying my mum returned to the room soon as I was in my bra and knickers :lmao: anyway she took so long and the people in the room next door saw me there standing outside the room and hurried their kids along.

:dead:

when I was staying at the Sheraton in Dallas I was recreating the justify my love video in the hallway and accidently locked myself out my room. Praying my mum returned to the room soon as I was in my bra and knickers :lmao: anyway she took so long and the people in the room next door saw me there standing outside the room and hurried their kids along.

Fuck off. :rotfl: I love you.

:lmao: Were you wearing heels, thigh high stockings, and a long coat as well?

just06.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Just stockings and one shoe (don't ask) I didn't have a black robe to put on. I did think to put one of the white ones from the hotel on but that didn't go. After 20 mins of waiting in the hallway I wished I had put it on :lmao:

:lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh I forgot when I sprained my ankle trying to recreate Hung Up.

Plus whenever I see a travelator i always do nobody knows me from RIT

Definitely the live recordings of Blonde Ambition when watching Truth or Dare at age ten (it was an edited version with sex talks cut out!) changed my life. I'd never seen art so vital before.

Keep it Together in particular blew me away.

You win this thread, that's classic!