New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

I think we have reason to believe Madonna's next album will consist entirely of Michael Jackson covers.

I'm preordering ten copies and sending them to Daniel cause he won't buy it otherwise. And this is an album that needs to heeard to be believed.

"Are you with me?"

A duet between pop queen Madonna and pop princess Ariana is literally all we want for Christmas and our collective birthdays. Its a match made in pop monarchy heaven!

Ariana is amazing in Chris Browns just-released music video for Dont Be Gone Too Long (even if boyf Big Sean is a teensy bit jealous), and her feature on Jessie Js Bang Bang alongside Nicki Minaj has been in our heads since its release.

HollywoodLifers, do you want to see a duet between Ariana and Madonna happen? Or do you think theyre not well-suited to each other? Let us know!

MJ liked to portray himself as sweet and innocent, but he was clearly a catty bitch. It's obvious he had issues with Madonna because he wanted to be the only QUEEN.

He was jealous because she won the decade of the decade award. And from then on it was claws out from him! :newspaper:

Article comes from here

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/16/ariana-grande-madonna-duet-material-girl-wants-to-record-collaboration-song/

Sorry iPhone keeps refreshing from switching between pages so that's why the article was broken up between posts

Sounds like wishful thinking IMO

Highly doubt they are collaborating

In regard to MJ, Madonna said in that interview with Anderson Cooper around the time of ArtforFreedom that you can admire someone as an artist and their work, without agreeing with everything they do in their personal life or even thinking they were a great person.

So if she posts pictures of MJ, it's not her saying they were best friends or they always got along or MJ was innocent in all cases, but that she admires his talent as a musical artist and a dancer.

I highly doubt too. I really like Ariana Grande. She can sing live and in the modern pop culture it's a tresor to keep IMO. Rumor said that she's a real diva off camera etc. She bring back the pop diva attitude IMO like Madonna, cindy lauper etc and it's a good thing. But M with her..... I see already all the comment here,"stop trying to sell young teens your music blabla" - " Another pop sensation etc" IMO i wouldn't mind both of them on a track but for the GP and the haters, it's a real weapon so.... I'm neutral on that! I'm not thrill but I don't mind really, I like Ariana's last album!

Can people stop talk about MJ Please!!! damn why start a debate on that NOW. First the guy is dead!! Second, Madonna like him obviously so why start AGAIN a freaking debate on that! Nobody knows really what happen behind the curtains!!! So seriously, stop the comments on MJ! It's annoying, out of the topic and inappropriate to bash a dead guy who can't defend himself!

first i didnt think it was 'odd' that a single come this year and album next year, someone else did, its not unheard of for single to come out the year proceeding the album is what i meant. ffs. lol.

and as for MJ - wasnt he recorded talkin shit bout madonna??? like total hatin on her??? anyway i'm sure madonna asked him if he was gay and he lost his jevohah shit and never forgot it. end.

i have never listened to the audio because i don't want to hear it. i know he said it and that's that. i still love him as a performer. some M haters and MJ obsessed fans are doing too much though. it's like they take offence that madonna likes him, as if he's so above her that she's not even allowed to show her appreciation.

Can people stop talk about MJ Please!!! damn why start a debate on that NOW. First the guy is dead!! Second, Madonna like him obviously so why start AGAIN a freaking debate on that! Nobody knows really what happen behind the curtains!!! So seriously, stop the comments on MJ! It's annoying, out of the topic and inappropriate to bash a dead guy who can't defend himself!

Amen! There's a thread for that: http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=47081

make_it_stop_boy_meets_world.gif

Madonnas and micheal Jackson were totally different artists when MJ was alive and they were both in thier "hayday".

They represented different views....and wen they didn't "get on" in the 90s, that was mainly due to their different artistry.

Madonna was all about sexual freedom, Micheal Jackson was a lot safer than that, no were near as blatant.....but they both admired each other's work ethics!

Madonna, today, in many ways is the opposit to who she was in those days of "dislike", and I think if he had of been alive today it would of been more fittin for them to of worked together.....as Madonna genuinely cares about the world more today, and less about sexual freedom.....

Back to the album, I think realistically we will get a single January.....music video will be shot November/December along with the artwork and some promo material aswell.

Madonna always takes a few months to wrap up the creative process.

But I think we are days away from an "official" announcement!!!!!

Madonnas and micheal Jackson were totally different artists when MJ was alive and they were both in thier "hayday".

They represented different views....and wen they didn't "get on" in the 90s, that was mainly due to their different artistry.

Madonna was all about sexual freedom, Micheal Jackson was a lot safer than that, no were near as blatant.....but they both admired each other's work ethics!

Madonna, today, in many ways is the opposit to who she was in those days of "dislike", and I think if he had of been alive today it would of been more fittin for them to of worked together.....as Madonna genuinely cares about the world more today, and less about sexual freedom.....

blair-gif-gossip-girl-Favim.com-371409.g

You really think M no longer cares about sexuality/sexual freedom?

tumblr_mchsq0Ai4t1r0jd3uo1_r1_500.gif

Madonna-Girls-Gone-Wild-Sean-O%E2%80%99p

HardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

Sex will always be a part of her art but those examples you hve thier are NOTHING compared to what she was putting out in the early 90s.

Madonnas matured now though and she has more on her mind than sex, hence artforfreedom and all her charity work of late.

blair-gif-gossip-girl-Favim.com-371409.g

Did I say something wrong?

whatisyou.gif

Madonna's caring about the state of the world and sexual freedom are very connected. The countries that she is very outspoken against like Russia deny rights to people to exercise their sexual freedom based on their sexual orientation. So that statement really makes no sense to me. Madonna's promotion sexual freedom has always been about women and gay/bisexual having equal rights to express themselves sexually, not just about everyone being able to have as much sex whenever they want to and sleeping with everyone they see.

Sex will always be a part of her art but those examples you hve thier are NOTHING compared to what she was putting out in the early 90s.

Madonnas matured now though and she has more on her mind than sex, hence artforfreedom and all her charity work of late.

What on earth? Have you been asleep? Not only does so much of the work M has done over the last few years about gender equality in the middle east and malawi, and the work in Russia for women and lgbt peoples hinge largely on sexual equality and freedom, but so much of M's musical and cultural output, all the way back to those iconic pirrouettes in the Hung Up video has been largely about her sexual freedom as a woman of her age. Where in the eighties and nineties M was able to bring her sexual struggles as a woman into play with racial and lgbt issues, her struggle now at her age is, I think, more groundbreaking, and hence she receives so much more backlash. the playful aggression inherent across the Hard Candy promo, the photo shoots, the songs (Heartbeat, Dance 2Night, Give It 2 Me), the videos (hello, 4 Minutes, where she played as a sexual and power equal to Justin) is all so about the criticism she received for Confessions and the leotards that she was past it.

And none of that is to mention the utter magnificence of MDNA. From the glorious feminine dominance of her 'army' at the super bowl, to the backup dancers in GGW, it's all positing her as a powerful, fierce, mature, fun, sexual force. What the fuck do you think the MDNA tour is about?; the Masc/Fem section, wherein M begins by relishing her own body (Justify), only to turn on those watching her? After asserting her power as an icon, with Vogue, she then proceeded to do so as a woman with Candy Shop/Erotica, and then most importantly as a human with Human Nature, before revealing intimate, heartbroken, emotionally and physically naked sides of herself with Like a Virgin.

So kindly fuck off and reassess the last fucking 8 years of Madonna's career before coming back and polluting the new album thread with bullshit