New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

I can't start a new topic and don't know where to put this info soo

Mika was on a quebec talkshow tonight and talked about gang bang! He said that a lot of the lyrics are his grand father's words. Like:

I thought it was you

And I loved you the most

But I was just keeping

My enemies close

He find really strange to hear those words out of Madonna's mouth!

And then he talked about the same stuff we heard before. The name, bang bang to Gang bang etc!!

I didn't knew that it was inspired by his grand father haha cool to know!

Swedish record producer, deejay and hitmaker Avicii is back with brand new solo single called “The Days“.

The song was exclusively announced through Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren alongside a preview of a promotional video where was featured the single on September 9th.

The Days” serves a first taste of his highly-anticipated second studio album “Stories“, and follow-up of his acclaimed debut “True“, released in 2013. The new album is set to be released later this year or early 2015 via PMRD.

The single has the uncredited vocals of English singer-songwiter Robbie Williams. The unfinished version of the song surfaced online on Sunday September 14th. Still no confirmed release date of the single. Album ‘Stories’.

Did I miss anything? I remember that fool telling me that Madonna would be 'releasing her album in a few days and I would feel like a fool for slighting drowned Madonna' sometime back in June or July. :rotfl: Don't know if they're worse of the flop fans who think they know better than Madonna. :lmao:

Guest ditaluver

Alicia Keys is going to be on the Today show this morning not only performing but they're going to be talking to her so I hope she says something!

i really hope Madonna is going to either ditch the Avicii tracks or re-work them with Diplo. At this stage and judging from this new song Avicii's sound is pretty much dated and saturated in the charts.. maybe some time ago it would have been understood as innovative and fun but now it doesn't say anything new; if anything it is boring lol

On the other hand, i'm looking forward to the Diplo collaboration. He seems to be more creative and fun.. I heard a lot of his music and the stuff he did as Major Lazer and i can see how he's extremely inventive and cool. I can understand why Madonna wanted to produce more tracks with him. I am all for a Diplo produced album.. it will sound awesome and Madonna reinvention as the new Dancehall queen already has me drooling...

Diplo's involvement came kind of late considering she started recording the new stuff earlier this year.. he's also very busy DJ'ing all over the world so i assume that's the reason why the album has been put off. i wouldn't be surprised if they are still recording in November.. If Madonna feels more inspired with Diplo and her instincts are saying better things are going to come off their collaboration i can wait a few more months.. just sayin.

i really hope Madonna is going to either ditch the Avicii tracks or re-work them with Diplo. At this stage and judging from this new song Avicii's sound is pretty much dated and saturated in the charts.. maybe some time ago it would have been understood as innovative and fun but now it doesn't say anything new; if anything it is boring lol

History repeats itself.

Avicii is the new Timbaland and Diplo is new Pharrel.

Guest Rachelle of London

On the other hand, i'm looking forward to the Diplo collaboration. He seems to be more creative and fun.. I heard a lot of his music and the stuff he did as Major Lazer and i can see how he's extremely inventive and cool. I can understand why Madonna wanted to produce more tracks with him. I am all for a Diplo produced album.. it will sound awesome and Madonna reinvention as the new Dancehall queen already has me drooling...

Diplo's involvement came kind of late considering she started recording the new stuff earlier this year.. he's also very busy DJ'ing all over the world so i assume that's the reason why the album has been put off. i wouldn't be surprised if they are still recording in November.. If Madonna feels more inspired with Diplo and her instincts are saying better things are going to come off their collaboration i can wait a few more months.. just sayin.

Wait until you hear them before making such comments.

Dunno where y'all bought your crystal balls, but mine is telling me something different, and mine actually works.

Madonna's collab with Avicii was apparently flawless and pain-free, banging out, in her words, "so many great songs" in the space of a few days.

Compared with the seemingly semi-tortuous time she's having in the studio with that young scamp diplo, who's tardiness has probably in fact DELAYED the album for us all.

Rest assured any melodic, anthemic quality to any diplo produced songs on this album will have WRITING credits from Madonna, Avicii and others who are actually capable of writing CHOONS.

Compared with the seemingly semi-tortuous time she's having in the studio with that young scamp diplo, who's tardiness has probably in fact DELAYED the album for us all.

YUPPPP

You people and your assumptions about the Avicci tracks.... :rotfl: man your minds are all over the place. Wait till you hear the finished product first!

You wanna talk about assumptions????? That's what we all do every single minute about everything :laugh:

:manson:

What ungrateful brats you all are. If a song created 4 months ago is now old and dated then just save yourselves time.......you will hate the new album. I guarantee it! :) now run along and find someone that meets your criteria of innovation.

Is it ever possible to voice an opinion here and not to be lynched??

I only stated the obvious... If the tracks with Avicii were that good so why carrying on working on the album? It doesn't take a brain to realize Madonna is not all that happy with the Avicii tracks. She's hungry for more..she wants to take her sound to a new direction... I never said the songs with him are bad. I listened to his new tune and i wasn't that impressed. That's all.

if i had said Diplo was bad and she's wasting her time with him then you people would have lashed out at me saying i was being negative.. if i try to be logical and give my reasons on why the album is delayed then i'm wrong. Go figure...

Guest Rachelle of London

I only stated the obvious... If the tracks with Avicii were that good so why carrying on working on the album? It doesn't take a brain to realize Madonna is not all that happy with the Avicii tracks. She's hungry for more..she wants to take her sound to a new direction... I never said the songs with him are bad. I listened to his new tune and i wasn't that impressed. That's all.

if i had said Diplo was bad and she's wasting her time with him then you people would have lashed out at me saying i was being negative.. if i try to be logical and give my reasons on why the album is delayed then i'm wrong. Go figure...

Oh so you've heard the album. Can you provide us with more information please.

Is it ever possible for people to voice an alternate opinion without being accused of "lynching"?

I've never been particularly enthused about diplo and have been pulled up on it before, but guess what? I don't care. It's just discussion, that's all.