New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Confessions on a Hard Candy to remember. :ohmy:

Into the messiah groove!

Like a messiah

Messiah makes the people come together (Yeah)

Like Messiah or not

Give it to Messiah

I'm the marketing king!!

tumblr_maqdmw6qEW1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

That doesnt mean the album is done at all

I'm with you on this one..Diplo doesn't stay in one place for long, he travels a lot to do his DJ thing. So Madonna probably wanted to rush before he sets off again.

She's said on Instagram "I survived this week" and #livingforsleep which to me means the album is done with Diplo. I still believe it's going to be released this year and they had a deadline for this week in order to have it in the shops in the fourth quarter.

I'm with you on this one, mate. I still believe this year can be done. I've got everything crossed.

clearly this thread has turned into Two SEPERATE threads and it should be checked into a mental hosptial to pull apart its personality.

anyway, this thread is bout rumours and shit we make up - its the wishing thread - that sometimes we make true in our minds, lol, deal with it. 2015 here we cum!

not sure how saying "i survived (survibed) this week" is any indication of the album being done. to me it just says it was a long week, but it's finally the weekend. her album won't be out until 2015.

i'm guessing she's going to follow the same path as mdna as far as promotion which from a business standpoint makes sense. if she releases an album this year and it flops, then there won't be enough excitement by the time the tour comes around. based on her track record, she doesn't go beyond 2 music videos on average lately. so the longevity of her albums is short which means it may be more financially smart to release her albums closer to her tours with hopes of having one big single to keep the hype rolling.

nope, American Life and Reinvention Tour were far apart and it worked. so it doesnt matter.

diplo is doing something this weekend by the sounds of his instagram. So who knows if they'll pick it up again next week, time will tell.

Maybe diplo leaving for la is completely unrelated and she was under a timeline to use his services before he left?

That's what I was thinking, based on her previous posts it just seemed like a stressful week for her.

nope, American Life and Reinvention Tour were far apart and it worked. so it doesnt matter.

diplo is doing something this weekend by the sounds of his instagram. So who knows if they'll pick it up again next week, time will tell.

Yes, but the Reinvention Tour wasn't really based around American Life but had more of her older music. If the new tour is based mostly around the new album, it's better to do it closer in time in release to the album and first single.

This place :lmao: .....

I come home to find bumholegeorge pissed off and leaving. What in the actual fuck. He was a sweetheart. Did some shit go down in another thread I'm not aware of? Damn lmao newbies can't get through the hazing process at all nowadays. MNation is fuckin hardcore, and I love that about it, but damn I'm gonna miss ol' george. Can't we chill out a bit and let some new blood in?

Guest Rachelle of London

This place :lmao: .....

I come home to find bumholegeorge pissed off and leaving. What in the actual fuck. He was a sweetheart. Did some shit go down in another thread I'm not aware of? Damn lmao newbies can't get through the hazing process at all nowadays. MNation is fuckin hardcore, and I love that about it, but damn I'm gonna miss ol' george. Can't we chill out a bit and let some new blood in?

Nothing went on in another thread. Didn't bumhole say that he was "warned" about this place before joining. If throwing a hissy fit because someone said they'd rather a whole tour than an appearance on dancing with the stars makes you wanna leave then you prob weren't gonna stay long in the first place.

I was on the phone with Liz. She was very polite and understanding (not!)

This is a transcript of our conversation:

Liz: Hello?

Me: Hello there. How are you?

Liz: i'm fine.Thank you. Who is this?

Me: I'm calling on behalf of all Madonna fans regarding the release of the..

She hangs up.

Me: Hello? Hello there? Please, answer me.

HAHAHAHAH

Someone should really call :(

Guest Rachelle of London

^ the self imolating monk and the sanctimonious beard purged themselves from MN. Their reason for doing so - as I understand it - was that they felt themselves to be morally superior to the Forum and its "insidious elements".

Exactly.

I can't wait for that sublime moment i will put my headphone on and listen to the album for the very first time. On my bed, alone, eyes closed. Can't wait.

I can't wait for the morning of her new video and I see the link on a youtube page and I'm about 2 seconds away from clicking it.

Pure. Fucking. Euphoria.

^ the self imolating monk and the sanctimonious beard purged themselves from MN. Their reason for doing so - as I understand it - was that they felt themselves to be morally superior to the Forum and its "insidious elements".

That's what I think too.

If you look up Mozella on iTunes she had a track on a 2005 album called Messiah - could this now have been reworked as M's Messiah? Just a thought?

I don't think M would cover a track released so recently. It makes more sense to me that they just share the same title :)